Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timed Levels Too Difficult (+ Accessibility Issues With Arthritis)

Remove Timer Boards For Higher Levels

PLEASE remove the timer boards for higher level boards. It is way too hard. I have 3 friends that play. It's very difficult to have lives. The timers make the levels almost impossible. Games should be enjoying & challenging but never frustrating. Thank you.

Timed Levels Too Difficult (+ Accessibility Issues With Arthritis)

I dispise the timed levels. They are stressful and frustrating, not fun.

Timed Play Too Difficult

When you time and level, need to give us more moves and more tiles to match. If you can't March tiles you'll never pass the level.

Please NO More Levels with a Time Limit

I'm on level 257...another time limited level. I cringe at time limits. I think good, not fast. I've had to spend a small fortune to get thru levels with a clock. The stress of a clock and the shock when I added up the charges I had to spend to beat the clock reallly make me mad. Its unfair. If i wanted to play a timed game I would but i don't. Life is a time crunch. I dont want my game to be too. Please level the playing field and stop the clock. I love fishdom but Im so irritated at seeing another clock i want to say #@! it. I dont mind spending money when my brain can figure out a level. I do mind being virtually forced to. I hope you will consider this change.

Timed levels - vote for and against

Let's vote for and against timed level. Just post here what are you thinking about.

Please give more time. I know you want us to by diamonds, and I do, but I have only passed one level without them, sometimes 3 extra times. I think the least you could do is give more than 30 seconds when we do spend money to help thru the level

Totally agree don't mind buying things either but don't want to spend 40/50 coins on one level!!!

Not a fan of the timed levels..

Timed levels give me anxiety. Im a mom of an infant so sometimes i gotta leave my game at drop of a dime and i waste lives on timed levels a lot.

Just DO NOT like these levels. Time is too short........anxiety is too high. I play games for fun. These levels are NOT fun.