Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: requesting help

Quote Originally Posted by Phoebe13 View Post
    Now will there be a problem when I go back in to my 'real' facebook through the app? I will be out of township then of course.

Nevada, when you said you searched Township did you mean did a search on FB in your TS Only account? Cos I am not finding it in game.

Also I can't find my code any more either!
    No, you won't get disconnected if you switch accounts in the FB app. Your invite code has nothing to do with being connected to facebook, you should still find it by going to the Friends tab > Invite Friends.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

Now will there be a problem when I go back in to my 'real' facebook through the app? I will be out of township then of course.

Nevada, when you said you searched Township did you mean did a search on FB in your TS Only account? Cos I am not finding it in game.

Also I can't find my code any more either!
    Hi Phoebe. To find friends on Facebook use your new fb account and search "township". You will find lots of groups there where people are looking for friends. You can either add them, or you can make your own post. (Sorry, not allowed to mention names of groups on here, but they are not difficult to find ) I would recommend that before you do this you change all you Facebook settings to private. You can sometimes also find Facebook friends on this forum here : https://forum.playrix.com/showthread...-Facebook-Here

I clicked that link but they want you to put the FB direct link in if you post there for friends. Well I cannot find that link anywhere on my FB! I play on Amazon Fire tablet.

I'm sorry but on my fb there is no web address at the top of the page. There are only those icons notification icon etc. and the the search box That is all!!!
    The exact same thing on my iPhone. I keep trying to take a screen shot to show what I mean but that is not working either. Aaarrggh!

I'm sorry but on my fb there is no web address at the top of the page. There are only those icons notification icon etc. and the the search box That is all!!!
    The exact same thing on my iPhone. I keep trying to take a screen shot to show what I mean but that is not working either. Aaarrggh!
    Phoebe I'm a bit technologically challenged so this is like the blind leading the blind! but I mean right at the top of the page, above the Facebook icons. There is a box which displays the web address starting with https. For example on this page it is https://forum.playrix.com etc. It's the place you type addresses or words which you want to search for. If you go to your Facebook homepage and copy that, then that's the link you can give to people. Sorry I don't know how to explain it more clearly - maybe someone else can help more!

I know what you're talking about, but there simply is no web address at the top on my phone nor on my tablet. I have a screenshot of it but no option to add it here.

I know what you're talking about, but there simply is no web address at the top on my phone nor on my tablet. I have a screenshot of it but no option to add it here.
    I'm not that clued up either but are you entering Facebook via the app? I know web addresses don't show for me with the apps. Sounds like you need to go to Facebook via the web/browser to get the address JJay is talking about.

ETA I'm not on Facebook so know nothing about this but as I say i get no web addresses through apps.
    Last edited by Downton; 09-23-2018 at 08:31 PM.

Phoebe check this post here and also this thread here for help on how to post a screenshot

I know how but my phone is acting up and won't take a screen shot right now. Old age maybe lol. It's an iPhone 4s. Anyway I don't need it any more as I finally got it sorted. Your post above was spot on. I was going in to fb thru the app; I had thought of that also so tried to go thru my tablet's browser but the result was the same. Finally I went on my computer, the address bar is always up there on the computer but not on phone or tablet. Thanks for the info. I like your profile - I'm a Downton fan and a cat lover! 🐈☘

You're welcome Phoebe, glad you got it sorted, also great to meet a fellow cat lover, there are quite a few of us on this forum