Thread: Game's Confused

Angry Game's Confused

I want to build a second chicken coop. Unfortunately, the game insists that I already HAVE two chicken coops. It claims "2/2" when it is really "1/2". I've tried exiting and reopening with no joy. I've even rebooted. Same problem. It LIES I tell you! Anyone have any suggestions?

Hi Ornot

Try this :

Go to the store farming section and click on the Chicken Coop.
    Close the store and look in the middle of the screen : you should see a chicken coop there. Take note where it is in your city.
    Close the game and re-open it.
    Go to the store farming section and click on the Chicken Coop again.
    Close the store and look in the middle of the screen : a chicken coop should be there. Take note where it is. Is it the same one as the first time ? Could it be another one placed somewhere else in your city ?

If you end up with the same Chicken Coop, you will have to report this from within your game.

Click on the cog/gear under population - Help and Support - Loss of progress - Lost item. Follow the instructions there.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix