Thread: Question for players above level 29...

Itswtvr

Question for players above level 29...

I'm on level 28 and have 2 cowsheds and 2 chicken coops and 2 feed mills. Right now I'm able to purchase a 3rd cowshed but im waiting until the demand for milk increases a bit. I'm wondering if in the upcoming levels, will another sheep farm become available and will they offer us a chance to buy another sugar, bread and dairy factory seeing as though they produce most of the ingredients needed in other factories and I consta run out.

Alizar77
    Another sheep farm yes but there wont be any duplicate factories to buy at higher levels. The constant shortage of these base products will accompany you all the way up

Itswtvr
    Ok thanks for the information. It helps to know what to expect

Palee Edgington
    Sigh!! Well, I got my question answered. I assume that it's also been requested in another forum as well?

Hi Palee

Many players have ask for a second sugar factory and dairy over time. These 2 are the first one to upgrade to 50% time reduction. Even at that, they have to run 24 hours a day to keep up LOL
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Mobbsy Acres
    I am on level 87 and still only on 2 sheep sheds more more has been released

Hi Mobbsy

There are only 2 sheep shed available in the game. If you want to check what other animals buildings you have available, go to the building store (yellow hard hat button) and check the farming section.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 210, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix