Thread: Need for a Computer version of Township Mobile

Need for a Computer version of Township Mobile

Yes, I am aware of the computer version of Township. But after having a literal hell of a time trying to use BlueStacks App Player to play Township Mobile on my laptop as my phone has taken to refusing to charge. As the leader of the co-op United Federation, I take my activity duties seriously (maybe a LITTLE too seriously). I downloaded BlueStacks onto my laptop (I usually use my phone or Netbook) and I can load through half of the tutorial of a new Township before everything crashes. I have already placed someone in charge over the co-op in my absence but they are all asking when Ill be able to be on and I would like to play again.
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV

There is a desktop version?

Quote Originally Posted by OzTraveler View Post
    There is a desktop version?
    I stumbled upon it last year while roaming around Facebook. It isnt the same as Township Mobile as the characters arent the same, different features and looks, and a lot more uglier than the mobile app. Plus your progress on the mobile app isnt your progress on the PC version.
    Johnalex Zarco
    Coop: United Federation
    Coop Position: Leader/Coleader
    Coop Tag: #UN28CX
    Town Name(s): Daimler-Kingston Industries.
    Playing Township Mobile since May 2016
    "Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, But the Lord weighs the hearts." ~Proverbs 21:2 NKJV