Thread: Get up you lazy dealer!!!!

Johnalex Zarco

Get up you lazy dealer!!!!

Once youve used the dealer, he goes and "rests for 1 hour". During that 1 hour, alot can happen. People need help in my co-op and I dont have the things they need but the dealer does, I could use the dealer to fill a plane crate or crates...but I cant speed up the dealer. I think it would be nice if we could speed up the dealer a little O Like maybe have a booster in the laboratory that brings speeds up the dealer by 50%! Or maybe a option to spend cash to speed up the dealer! Or maybe just less time of him sleeping as I find my cash valuable and Im not paying him to sleep and look through a book for deals!

Totally agree with you .Seeing what you pay once/hour isnt a btilliant deal think it should be available more frequently

You wait wn hour then get a measly 4 items sometimes and sometimes you need 3 items. Like olives fish coconut thats half the day gone

I been using a boost last 2 days and can't keep up with orders

I totally agree. As I cannot afford to buy T-cash, I save a long time to get what I have. The dealer takes way too long of a break. . I would love to use the dealer more often. He is expensive and you do not get the oprion to choose how

Fight laziness with fire! I used to rely on the dealer to fill my planes and trains. Now, I use him exclusively for 14 pickaxes whenever I catch him awake. (That strategy is for another thread.)

Now, I use my own barn and the 5 hour market offerings to build up a nice inventory of hard-to-make goods. Over time, especially once you get a big enough barn, you will find that you need Raja less and less.

Getting there is part of the fun and strategy of Township.

Yes but to pay significantly more for the goods except you aren't using t cash

Dont understand the pick axe bit

Hi Felinefiline1, I don't want to hijack the thread. Very briefly, I feel that the best deal is getting pickaxes. Before the forum crashed, I had a lengthy post on it. Even before the new See the Light Booster was introduced, I was getting a lot of mileage from the mine. For example, my Museum's Archeology is 100% complete, I get loads of nuggets, coins and gems. And I never pay for pickaxes with Tcash, anymore--aside from hiring Raja, of course!

Cheers,

Mitch

Johnalex Zarco
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchell View Post
    Fight laziness with fire! I used to rely on the dealer to fill my planes and trains. Now, I use him exclusively for 14 pickaxes whenever I catch him awake. (That strategy is for another thread.)

Now, I use my own barn and the 5 hour market offerings to build up a nice inventory of hard-to-make goods. Over time, especially once you get a big enough barn, you will find that you need Raja less and less.

Getting there is part of the fun and strategy of Township.
    I try to use the dealer exclusively for helping others and if I have to the plane when I do regatta tasks.

Johnalex Zarco
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnalex Zarco View Post
    I try to use the dealer exclusively for helping others and if I have to the plane when I do regatta tasks.
    I also buy out the market almost as soon as I see it is updated

If I pay t cash for a day for the dealer, does that mean I get to use him once an hour for 24hours?

Quote Originally Posted by Terri Fitz View Post
    If I pay t cash for a day for the dealer, does that mean I get to use him once an hour for 24hours?
    Yes Terri, that is exactly how it works.