Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the highest level anybody is at?

I’m on level 3052.

Hi Christy Ledford, have a question for you.
    Your level 1414 was it a pup level having to collect paws to get to the end?

Everybody’s posts, is the reason I hardly ever play this game. There is never, Near enough stars or points ,boosts given , I don’t want more lives, (The more lives U have , only =more lost games) someone needs to develop a better incentive to keep going. I can’t see this game lasting forever, before its shut down
    Oh yeah! And if you are ! one of “ The few” that high in the game. Means you spent a bunch ! of real $$$ because this game isn’t based on ,ones intelligence
    Last edited by Brennybest; 11-19-2018 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Miss spelling -added more comments

How can I be at level 1881 playing chests if I see two others playing higher why am I waiting for new levels if they are out there anyone know the answer

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle View Post
    How can I be at level 1881 playing chests if I see two others playing higher why am I waiting for new levels if they are out there anyone know the answer
    The last available level depends on the platform you're playing on. The mobile version (Android/iOS) is separate from the facebook/gameroom version, or tha MAC version, as they were launched and updated at different times. So the number of levels on each platform is different.
    IMPORTANT: As a Township, Gardenscapes and Homescapes moderator, I only have power to maintain the forums.
    Township Support | Gardenscapes Support | Homescapes Support
    FORUM RULES

I'm on level 17 17

I'm on level 2667 👍

Hi just joined the forum today! I'm at level 1926 and I downloaded the game back on March 31st. I have to say that I'm totally ADDICTED to this game and this is coming from a man 57 years old! :lol:

Believe it or not, I have 613 stars......why so many? I just love playing the game and I only do the 'tasks' on mostly the weekends. Reason being just in case the game gives you little 'gifts' such as 30 minutes of the Rainbow Blast or something, I'll have to time to take advantage of it as otherwise I don't have the time during the week. Of all the games I've ever downloaded on my phone, I think this is the most played one ever!

IPad out of levels !

Quote Originally Posted by MrObsessive View Post
    Hi just joined the forum today! I'm at level 1926 and I downloaded the game back on March 31st. I have to say that I'm totally ADDICTED to this game and this is coming from a man 57 years old! :lol:

Believe it or not, I have 613 stars......why so many? I just love playing the game and I only do the 'tasks' on mostly the weekends. Reason being just in case the game gives you little 'gifts' such as 30 minutes of the Rainbow Blast or something, I'll have to time to take advantage of it as otherwise I don't have the time during the week. Of all the games I've ever downloaded on my phone, I think this is the most played one ever!
    I am stuck with no more levels to complete at level 3516. I get this key screen even though the game says I need 2 more stars to complete the task. Very confusing why it stops in the middle of a task???? I am on IPad