Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What's the highest level anybody is at?

What's the highest level anybody is at?

I'm at level 419 and just wondered how many people are at a higher level.. Just seems like it takes way to many stars to complete something and the garden won't ever be completed

I'm on level 422 and I completely feel the same way. May just be me... but it seems like the amount of stars needed has increased as I've progressed in the game.

I'm on 443. I believe there are over 700 levels currently.

Level 876, waiting for new levels update

There is a computer version of this game that I played years ago. Collecting millions of points to progress thru the levels got old and frustrating. I'm surprised there are over 700 levels in this phone version. I probably won't get that far.

Level 926.

Waiting for the new levels is frustrating .... I'm forced to play the treasure chest levels while I'm waiting....

Quote Originally Posted by selleway View Post
    Level 926.

Waiting for the new levels is frustrating .... I'm forced to play the treasure chest levels while I'm waiting....
    lol... No one forced you to play chest game.

What do you mean Treasure Chest levels?

And I'm on 742 now..

im on level 2021

Quote Originally Posted by JacktownDJ View Post
    I'm at level 419 and just wondered how many people are at a higher level.. Just seems like it takes way to many stars to complete something and the garden won't ever be completed