Thread: Cannot sync iPad and iPhone game?

Cannot sync iPad and iPhone game?

I am connected to the same Facebook account on my iPhone and iPad, but for some reason my games are not synced. I am off one level for the iPhone after playing with the iPad. Shouldn't it automatically update between devices? They are both iOS.

Thanks!

Hi Maddy,

please check if "Handoff" is enabled in [Settings -> General] of both devices.

The safest way to ensure a proper sync is to close the game app completely (instead of minimizing only) before you switch to another device.
    Last edited by Missy's; 02-14-2017 at 06:57 PM.
    Best regards!

Co-op:.. Sunshine Harvest
    Town: ...Missy's
    Tag: .....#SUN9J3
    Code: 86SSH3
    Level: ...Town 110, Zoo 33
    System: iOS on iPad Pro
    Started: July 2016

Thank you very much! I will try that when I get home later.

Handoff is enabled on both devices and they still aren't synced.
    I only have one Facebook account that the games are connected to...

Good morning Maddy

Before I now write a book about how to go into deeper troubleshooting please just let me check:

1. Your iPad is the device with your correct game status that you want to transfer to your iPhone; so your iPhone is not synced properly, right?

2. Is your Game Center activated (check device settings), with your current Apple ID on both devices?

3. Did you once close the Game app completely on the device that is not syncing properly?
    Please do this first; keep your main game open (!) - the one with the correct game status - and close the game app on the other device (doubleclick the homebutton, then tap the Game app, hold and slide away to the top).
    Now do any action in your main game (the one you kept open). After done still keep this game open, re-open the game app on the other device and check if this is synced now.

If still not working properly you maybe need a reinstallation of the game app on the device that is not syncing;
    please check points 1-3 and come back, if needed I will guide you through a safe troubleshooting then.
    Last edited by Missy's; 02-15-2017 at 06:50 AM. Reason: been in the wrong forum .. Missy, you can't play Township on Gardenscape! ٥م٥
    Best regards!

Hi There!

I just tried all of your tips and they still aren't synced. Same Facebook and Game Center account on both. It's as if they are 2 separate games. On my iPad I am on level 248 and have 532 coins. On my iPhone I am on level 246 and have 414 coins. I have tried deleting the game off of my iPhone and reinstalling, I've tried disconnecting and reconnecting to Facebook, but the game loads back up to the same progress I had previously, and does not sync with the iPad.

Maybe mine is defective? Lol

Aaaand it randomly synced this morning and I didn't even do anything! Thank you!

Hi Maddy,

thank you for your feedback, I am glad it finally worked!

Happy Gaming!
    Best regards!

Z*Kämpfer is so great, and it's a free mobile game for ios/android in Germany. It's worth a try!

Z*Kämpfer is so great, and it's a free mobile game for ios/android in Germany. It's worth a try!