Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Township update shoots randomly at honest players

Township update shoots randomly at honest players

Hi all,

I know, that there are multiple threads about this issue, I am opening a new discussion nevertheless.

With the latest update, Playrix has included a new algorithm that tries to sort out cheaters. On one side I am following their intention to give us a clean platform for playing, and I understand that they need to earn money, so they can further improve the game.

What I do not understand though is the fact that they are throwing cluster bombs at the whole community in order to hit a few bad guys. In my coop, 4 friends including myself were banned after updating. They took my ban away in no time, but three more are still suffering.

I would really appreciate if many of you share my opinion and answer to this post, thus trying to let them pay attention to the increasing problem of unjustified bans.

The more of you are protesting the more they will realize that they are on the wrong track.

Please help me get this off the ground.

Happy Valentines day to all

Quote Originally Posted by thommmes View Post
    Hi all,

I know, that there are multiple threads about this issue, I am opening a new discussion nevertheless.

With the latest update, Playrix has included a new algorithm that tries to sort out cheaters. On one side I am following their intention to give us a clean platform for playing, and I understand that they need to earn money, so they can further improve the game.

What I do not understand though is the fact that they are throwing cluster bombs at the whole community in order to hit a few bad guys. In my coop, 4 friends including myself were banned after updating. They took my ban away in no time, but three more are still suffering.

I would really appreciate if many of you share my opinion and answer to this post, thus trying to let them pay attention to the increasing problem of unjustified bans.

The more of you are protesting the more they will realize that they are on the wrong track.

Please help me get this off the ground.

Happy Valentines day to all
    These latest banning the day before the end of the regatta have been a disaster for our coop. We have fallen 2 places and it will take us weeks to recover the lost ground. It is so disheartening.

We lost some points last week when the servers were down but there has been no readjustment of the scores despite the fact that players had spent T cash on buying the final tasks that were not counted. I expect it will be the same again, the suspect players will be proved innocent but it will be too late to change the regatta scores.

If other coops have had similar experiences please post. I would be interested to see how widespread this problem is at the moment.

They banned a player of our Koop too and we fell 14 places!!!! 14!!!!!!!
    No one answers to our Emails!

I HATE IT!

It happens after EVERY Update!!!

I think they really need to adjust the scores of this weeks regatta. These repeated accusations against people who have already proved their innocence - obviously caused by the update - have affected far too many co-ops for the published result to be considered fair.

One solution might be for playrix to give players one weeks warning that unless they can produce evidence of purchase etc they will be excluded in 7 days.

In this way the rest of the coop does not suffer and the innocent have the opportunity to sort out the problem before the axe swings.

It would certainly decrease some of unpleasantness and upset being caused and be perhaps be fairer to all.
    Last edited by Talpa; 02-14-2017 at 01:58 PM.

It REALLY should be investigated by some sort of authority, many of us spend a lot of money & time to get our Coop higher up the leader board, only to have the people who are taking our money make it all in vain and rob us more!!

Those suspected of cheating should be given a weeks notice and so should their Coop leader!!!!

Whatever happened to innocent before proven guilty??
    Last edited by FuzzBall; 02-14-2017 at 01:35 PM. Reason: spelling & grammar changes

Update 2/4 of our missing players returned to the fold. Still waiting for news of the remaining two mayors.

Am having the same issue. Happened a few months ago, also. Not to mention, my "Help and Support" button in the game doesn't work. This is incredibly frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by daisyblue View Post
    Am having the same issue. Happened a few months ago, also. Not to mention, my "Help and Support" button in the game doesn't work. This is incredibly frustrating.
    On what platform are you playing? What do you mean by the Help button not working? What happen when you click on it?

I too have been kicked out of 2 co ops in 2 weeks I complete all my tasks chat with the members 100% dedicated. I don't understand is this part of the glitch? Am I doing something wrong. Any advice appreciated. Thank you TheKis