Thread: Game Freezing (kindle)

Donna Jackson

Game Freezing (kindle)

I play on kindle so I'm hoping that I'm posting this in the right place (and apologies if I'm not). I love Township and have been playing for months, but I'm really frustrated today. My game keeps freezing and then restarting but with the screen in a slightly different place. I was checking what building supplies I needed for my latest Community Building (the car wash) when the game froze, and when it restarted, I discovered that I'd somehow "bought" all the bricks that I needed. All I can think of is that I must have tapped the screen while the game was frozen or something like that. Either way, it was a total waste of my precious T-cash and realy frustrating.

Hi Donna

Report the issue of your game freezing all the time. You can do this by clicking the cog and the Report an issue.

Meanwhile you can try to uninstall the game and reinstall it. It solve problem sometimes.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix