Thread: friends list

Colleen Burk

friends list

I am on level 61 and have been trying to get my 50 friends. I have 49 friends, blue colored, and 1 in that tan color. I can't unfriend the friend in tan and so I can't add a 50th friend. How do I fix this??

Hi Colleen and welcome to the forums

The blue colored friends are the one from within the game. You can have a total of 51 : 50 of your choice + Ernie.

As you already have 49 friends, you can add 2. If you already send 2 requests for friends, you can't send more invitations.

The tan colored friend come from a social network like Facebook. It doesn't affect your limit of 50. If you are on Facebook, you can add up to 150 friends, but you have to add them as friends on Facebook first.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 200, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by Colleen Burk View Post
    I am on level 61 and have been trying to get my 50 friends. I have 49 friends, blue colored, and 1 in that tan color. I can't unfriend the friend in tan and so I can't add a 50th friend. How do I fix this??
    Hello Colleen,

Please note that you can make friends with up to 50 players from the community and it's possible to have only 10 friend requests pending at any given time.

However, if you have lots of your Facebook friends playing Township, you will be able to unlock your Town Hall achievement. Please simply add people to your Facebook friends list first, and they will then automatically show up in Township

Happy gaming!