Thread: Waste of time + money - Level 43

Thumbs up Waste of time + money - Level 43

What am i doing in this game? I am stuck in level 43 for almost a month now. And there are only 3 solutions. Either i delete Gardenscapes and boycott playrix company, or you increase from 20 moves to 30 moves. Or accept the post i suggested about having more mini games. I am still on the 2nd area. I need a dog house. There is no way i can get a dog house and complete the 2nd area and move on to the 3rd area if i keep loosing. I lost for more than 35 times now.

I think you have a fourth option too. Option 4: Playrix can pay you 2 dollars so you can buy 2000 coins.

That way you'll have enough gold to buy the 10 extra moves you need to complete the level. To be honest though, I think if you're going to demand action from Playrix, 2 dollars worth of compensation is aiming a little low. Shoot for the stars, ask for 3.

Giving an ultimatum isn't the way one typically gets their way. It's a game, either you play and try to pass the levels like the rest of us or you don't play, simple as that. I'm sorry you are having trouble with this level but this isn't the way to get what you want.

Nevermind, i beet the level a while ago.

No apology for being so rude?

Quote Originally Posted by Hamza Hassan View Post
    Nevermind, i beet the level a while ago.
    Beat... not beet

Most rude people don't apologize. Sad truth.