Thread: Infinite Play

Infinite Play

Please have an option to use infinite play earned in jackpot or any other way to be used at a later time. I won the jackpot but couldn't use the infinite play because I didn't have the time to sit and play that long. It would be nice to have the option to come back to the game and use it when time allows.

I agree, if you won it then it should be there when you have time for it.

I agree too. I was excited to win the jackpot but was dismayed when I realised I had to use the infinite lives then and there. I was able to play for about 10 minutes but the rest was wasted! You could put it into an envelope (like you do with the hearts) for us to use when we can play for a while

Yes, yes, yes!
    The one and only time I won endless hearts, it was six o clock in the morning and I had to get up and start the day, such a pitty!

Quote Originally Posted by Puddleduck View Post
    I agree too. I was excited to win the jackpot but was dismayed when I realised I had to use the infinite lives then and there. I was able to play for about 10 minutes but the rest was wasted! You could put it into an envelope (like you do with the hearts) for us to use when we can play for a while
    Quote Originally Posted by Veronika Waschke View Post
    Yes, yes, yes!
    The one and only time I won endless hearts, it was six o clock in the morning and I had to get up and start the day, such a pitty!
    I agree you won the infinite lives they should be there for you to use when you choose to

Couldn't agree more. Twice now I've got the jackpot after getting my spin just after midnight. On both occasions I've got no more than half an hour usage out of the 3 hours. Would make more sense to have a button you can press to start your 3 hours at a time that suits you rather than them automatically starting straight away.

Quote Originally Posted by Doodah29 View Post
    Please have an option to use infinite play earned in jackpot or any other way to be used at a later time. I won the jackpot but couldn't use the infinite play because I didn't have the time to sit and play that long. It would be nice to have the option to come back to the game and use it when time allows.
    Thanks for posting this Doodah! It would be a huge improvement if we could use this bonus when it suits us, ive won it twice and both times i didnt have the time to make use of it, very frustrating!
    Town Name Boo
    Friend code AA7WY3
    Town Level 167

I've had the same issue. I think being able to use infinite lives when we have the allotted time would be a vast improvement to the game.