Thread: How to place yacht?

How to place yacht?

Hello everyone. I finally got the yacht. Wanted to place it in the water by the dock. It keeps saying space occupied. I have seen another yacht here in another town. Anyway, decided to place it in my little pool behind the welcome sign. How did the other Townie place the yacht there? Can I place yacht in the big area east of the dock? Thanks. PS. I think the snow is over here in the east but they said the latest recorded snow was April 25th. Not putting my boots away yet! Lol.
    BlueBird77
    Level 109
    iPad, IPad Mini
    C48X53

Rick McEntire
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBird77 View Post
    Hello everyone. I finally got the yacht. Wanted to place it in the water by the dock. It keeps saying space occupied.
    I went to your town to see. Thanks for the code. Even though we can't be friends, and therefore can't trade balloons, I can still visit your town and fill an occasional train car.

You used up all the water inside the buoys. The only water left is outside the buoys, and that is off limits. Go into edit mode and you'll see. So wherever you put a large enough body of water inside the buoys, you can place your yacht, submarine or water flowers.

PS if you want to see how polluted my inside water is, use code 972df5.

[QUOTE=Rick McEntire;33067]I went to your town to see. Thanks for the code. Even though we can't be friends, and therefore can't trade balloons, I can still visit your town and fill an occasional train car.

You used up all the water inside the buoys. The only water left is outside the buoys, and that is off limits. Go into edit mode and you'll see. So wherever you put a large enough body of water inside the buoys, you can place your yacht, submarine or water flowers.

Hi Rick, Thanks for the info about the yacht. I created a large pool on some empty land and sure enough was able to place the yacht there? I know to do that if I want to change the look of my town. In the meantime, I'll keep the yacht where it is. The captain just goes round and round in circles in the small area! I got a message that Rick wanted to be friends. But there's nothing else to tap to accept. Was that you? I visited your town. I like it. Thanks for any future help.
    BlueBird77
    Level 109
    iPad, IPad Mini
    C48X53

Rick McEntire
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBird77 View Post
    I got a message that Rick wanted to be friends. But there's nothing else to tap to accept. Was that you? I visited your town. I like it. Thanks for any future help.
    That's part of the bug. I enter your code, and you are in the pending status, which allows me to visit your town, but there is no way for either of us to confirm the other's request.

Oh, okay. I hope they fix that soon.
    BlueBird77
    Level 109
    iPad, IPad Mini
    C48X53