Thread: Market not updating

acts626

Market not updating

My market isn't updating properly. I'll play the game at night buy things from the market and it says 4 or 5 hours until new product arrives. But then when I go to play the game the next day the market hasn't update and says I have 3 hours left when at least 8 hours have gone by! Is anyone else having this issue? I play on my original kindle fire. Thanks for any help!

Hi acts626 and welcome to the forums

It seems that there is something wrong with the internal clock. Report the issue by clicking the cog and Report an issue button. Explain in the email what is going on. They will correct your clock.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by acts626 View Post
    My market isn't updating properly. I'll play the game at night buy things from the market and it says 4 or 5 hours until new product arrives. But then when I go to play the game the next day the market hasn't update and says I have 3 hours left when at least 8 hours have gone by! Is anyone else having this issue? I play on my original kindle fire. Thanks for any help!
    Hello acts626,

Sorry to hear that you came across such an issue! I'd be happy to check into this for you, can you shoot over the number of your request so our devs can get an investigation going asap?

acts626
    Hi! When I try to click report issue I get an error message "unable to send" I play on a kindle fire

Hi! When I try to click report issue I get an error message "unable to send" I play on a kindle fire
    Hello,

Is this the first time you are trying to send us a request from the game? Could you please check if you're signed in with your email address?

acts626
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Hello,

Is this the first time you are trying to send us a request from the game? Could you please check if you're signed in with your email address?
    This is the first time I'm trying to send an error report. I tried signing in with facebook but its not working I sign in with the correct info but it still says facebook discounected

This is the first time I'm trying to send an error report. I tried signing in with facebook but its not working I sign in with the correct info but it still says facebook discounected
    In this case could you please send a regular email to: support@playrix.com? Please, give us a full link to your Facebook Profile page so that we can use it to find your account.

Leyn Hans
    I thought that i have the same issue, but it is not only my market, but all of my town ship game is not updating properly such as my train, my farm, my plane, and also my market. Is there can solve this ? Thanks for any help!

Hans

See my answer to your other post.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix