Thread: Valentine's Extra Level

Valentine's Extra Level

I just completed the 10 levels for the last chest, the fish just got dumped into any tank and no option to name her. I worked so hard to get her and I get no options to name her or place her? Wow that's just wrong on so many levels.

How did you beat level 5 ? It seams in possible. Sorry to hear you put in all that work for that to happen it puts me off trying to get all the chest open

Eugene wrote a message somewhere else : they are working on letting us move our fish. All is not lost.

I stopped trying to beat level 5. I have more success with my regular levels.

I just played level 8 on the valentine extra for all of my 2 hour free lives, used all 3 boosters 3 times and never got close to completing the tasks, any suggestions?

Author overdone with the level of difficulty, as if levels were just to buy for them for real money diamonds and boosters

I agree with Wenon. It is too difficult for a timed event. It's not even fun. Too frustrating when I use boosters and pay for extra time and still can't beat a level for several tries.

I am seriously considering giving up on this game.

I beat all 10 levels....5 was a monster. But it dumped the fish into a tank I didn't want it in. Figured I'd sell it and just buy it back in the tank I wanted it in. No luck, I now don't have the fish (Evelyn) and can't access the Valentine's levels to try again. Is there a way to get that fish back?

I agree this is BS. It should have gone to the special shopping menu. We should at least be able to move her to the tank we want.😠