Thread: No picture and have one on FB

Janet Knight

No picture and have one on FB

Apologies if this has been asked and answered, but I searched and can't find it anywhere. I am a relatively new user (level35) and got a FB account just so I could have friends. I have a profile picture on FB but it doesn't show up in the game, my "help" pic and my balloon pic is just a white head (no question mark). I am also a white head on other people's friends list. I know this because I play with my BF and that's what he sees.

I am using a Kindle Fire and did the most recent update. I have also hard booted my Kindle (held down the power button for 20 seconds to make it reboot) and this does not help. My profile pic shows on FB. What d I need to do to get my pictures to show up in Township?

Thanks

Hi Janet,

I am so sorry to hear that you experience this issue. Have you tried to reconnect Township to Facebook? In order to do this, please, disconnect Township from Facebook, log out of your Facebook account, try to shut down your device completely and restart it, then log into your Facebook, open the game, go to the Settings and connect your game to Facebook again.

Janet Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuen Pham View Post
    Hi Janet,

I am so sorry to hear that you experience this issue. Have you tried to reconnect Township to Facebook? In order to do this, please, disconnect Township from Facebook, log out of your Facebook account, try to shut down your device completely and restart it, then log into your Facebook, open the game, go to the Settings and connect your game to Facebook again.
    Hi Kuen:

I just did what yo suggested, including hard booting my Kindle, and my BF says my picture is still a white head on his friends list. Should I open a ticket?

Hi Janet

Just a hunch here. Did you ask your friend to close her game and restart it ? Maybe it need to refresh to see your picture.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Janet Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Janet

Just a hunch here. Did you ask your friend to close her game and restart it ? Maybe it need to refresh to see your picture.
    Hi:

Thanks for your help, Graylady. I see you help people a lot around here! We did try having him log out and back in again, but it didn't help.

Hi Janet

Too bad it was not that simple

I would send a ticket explaining everything you've tried so far. After receiving your ticket number, come back here and give it to Kuen. She will follow up things for you.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Betty Gottschalk
    I have same problem. Nothing work

Janet Knight
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Janet

Too bad it was not that simple

I would send a ticket explaining everything you've tried so far. After receiving your ticket number, come back here and give it to Kuen. She will follow up things for you.
    I opened a ticket for this on March 30,ticket number 371574, and there has been no action on it aside from it being assigned. Can Kuen please follow up? Many thanks in advance.

Hi Janet,

Thank you for sharing the reference number with me. Our agent (Dima) will contact you right away.