Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Invite System Problems

Krizzpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Nana View Post
    Hi Mal: the update before this one, some Android players got the clover bug - finding scads of thank you notes & clovers at the Townhall. This update, it seems some of us IOS players got the same bug.

A very fun and lucrative glitch - it means more frequent trips to the House of Luck.
    Then it has also returned to Android, because every 1 1/2 hour or so I get about 3-5 clovers from one of my friends without helping him.

malw77
    Quote Originally Posted by Krizzpy View Post
    Then it has also returned to Android, because every 1 1/2 hour or so I get about 3-5 clovers from one of my friends without helping him.
    That's just not fair! Lol!

Mal

Hi everyone,

Our developers are aware of the glitches in our new system of adding friends. We will take some time to check on the issues. Stay tuned! We will try to keep you guys updated.

Hi everyone,

I would like to share with you guys my recent discovery about our new invitation system. In the most current version of Township, you can use codes to invite players only if they play on the same platform as you. But in our next update we will definitely improve the system so that you can make friends with people playing on different platforms.

Mojo71
    Quote Originally Posted by Krizzpy View Post
    i get 100 clovers every few hours

Itswtvr
    Y am I the only one without this problem? the opposite is true for me lol. Consider yourself lucky!!!!

Hi Itswtvr

You are definitively NOT the only one. Most of us don't have that bug anymore.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

malw77
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Itswtvr

You are definitively NOT the only one. Most of us don't have that bug anymore.
    Unfortunately I've never had that bug! *sigh*

I could do with it too, I need axes so I can clear more space, and I'm partial to an occasional flutter!

It is a rather fun bug to have. The worst part about when it gets fixed, goes away, isn't losing the stuff you win, it is that spending time in the HOL is a great time filler while you wait for the other stuff to happen - your ship to come, products to make and bake, etc.

I have always kept 50 clovers in "savings" - never spend them. So every time I get 30 or 40 freebies, I immediately replace the same amount in my savings account.
    Level 156
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)