Page 3 of 88 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For iOS/Android/Kindle Friends? Add Your Code Here

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Good morning Nana, does one need to use Facebook for the codes to work? Question 2 - I think I'm at my max number of friends, so would I use the codes or not?
    Hi Sandy

For your first question, nothing is clear right now. We are waiting for the devs on that one.

For your second question, it seems related to the inside game limit. If you have already 50 friends I think you won't be able to use that code. It is very easy to test. Just choose one of the code given here and add it to your game. If you can't add friend, the system will tell your right away.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Eden
    Hi Krizzy,

It's a pleasure having you on my friends list. Happy for you about the 4 T-bucks! Very glad it worked!

Thanks,

Eden
    Quote Originally Posted by Krizzpy View Post
    Hi Eden,
    thanks for adding me as a friend and for filling my cart. It was worth 4 T-Bucks for me as you´re my 25th friend.

Looks like the system works without facebook, as we´re both not on it.
    Last edited by Eden; 03-21-2015 at 07:32 PM.

Eden
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Hi Eden, I haven't read all posts on the Forum, but if you have Game Centre you can upload a photo or picture. Open up Game Centre - Just click the bubble above your nickname and right to the status field. A menu should appear with Select photo, Take Photo or Delete photo options.
    Hi Sandy,

Thank you for that information, unfortunately I don't have Game centre. It would be great to have a picture with my avatar though.

Regards,

Eden

Eden
    Ralph and Nana, I have sent you each a request! Hope it works :-)

Regards,

Eden

Ralph0989
    Eden... I don't think it worked... Try sending my code again... Also, if you want to be our friend, you must send us your code...

Also, more info would be nice.... Please consider adding a signature like ours, it makes it alot easier th answer help questions...

Hi Eden. I got one friend request and accepted, but the name is not Eden. I also got two notifications saying "someone" had sent me a friend request, but no one shows up in the Pending tab.
    Level 155
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Eden
    Hi Nana,

My avatar's name might show up as Candi Mosca, at least, that's how it reads in my daughter's friends list. My town is called Sunnyville. You are still showing on my pending tab "waiting for a response".

Not sure what's going on.

Thanks,

Eden

Eden
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph0989 View Post
    Eden... I don't think it worked... Try sending my code again... Also, if you want to be our friend, you must send us your code...

Also, more info would be nice.... Please consider adding a signature like ours, it makes it alot easier th answer help questions...
    Thanks Ralph,

Like Nana, you are also showing on my pending tab "waiting for a response". I will send another request and I will add a signature to my posts once I'm finished with breakfast. I will be making pancakes for the family in a moment! My code is 3UVAPZ

BTW, I walked through your town and it is fantastic!
    Last edited by Eden; 03-21-2015 at 08:35 PM.

Cec
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfer55 View Post
    Rick, please correct me if I'm wrong but you have friends through Facebook. Therefore platforms are not an obstacle . I only operate in Game Centre no FB and not afforded the luxury of all platforms, as far as I can tell. If you have a different take on the subject please let me know. As I would love to have more Forum friend, as the connecting seems more personal. But maybe I'm missing a vital component here, not a computer enthusiast, still hang on to the old days of eye contact, voice recognition and general hugs and kisses
    High five Godfer! It's scary when you talk to teenagers and they have no social skills. My ill-mannered butt-head of a dog has more personality than the kids who sack my groceries. Do you know how sad it is when you try to strike up a "how's your day" or "can you believe this weather"? Only to get the stink eye. Not a great reply to menopausal woman, now she just wants to crank her radio up and run over your pimpled face.

Sorry. Namaste. Hi! Peace, love and nachos neighbors,

sandssmith
    Still waiting on the Mac OS X update.

I know that earlier Graylady indicated that we need answers from developers about whether cross-platform friendships will work.

However, has anyone had any cross-platform success in the mean time?

Also, for those looking to use GameCenter, our experience so far (for Mac OS X platform at least) is that it will end up grabbing the name associated with your Apple ID (Usually your real name), and not the GC nickname. Also, no picture taken from GC to Township, either, so shown as a silhouette.

Is the GC experience different for the iOS users at all?