Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For iOS/Android/Kindle Friends? Add Your Code Here

Eden

Looking For iOS/Android/Kindle Friends? Add Your Code Here

This thread is for sharing invite codes for iOS/Android/Kindle ONLY.

If you're on one of those platforms -- but want to share your Facebook instead -- go here.

If you're on MAC, go here. If you're on WINDOWS, go here.

---

Dear forum members,

I am hoping to friend forum members. I read the forums everyday but I'm mostly a lurker. I really enjoy the discussions here. I am at Level 54 and play daily. I love to help others, currently I have helped 468 players. I would love to have forum members on my friends list.

My code is 3UVAPZ, my town is called Sunny Ville. If you would like a helpful person on your friends list, I would be delighted if you would add my code.

Unfortunately, my avatar in the game is a silhouette as I don't have Facebook.

Regards,

Eden
    Last edited by Amoria; 08-11-2017 at 02:13 AM. Reason: clearer title

sandssmith
    We Mac OS X players are still waiting for the update with codes.

However, has anybody been able to confirm if we can (or will be able to) make friends across platforms now?

I suspect not, but would love to have that clarified, as I would certainly love to cooperate with other 'forum friends' and visit their towns, too!

Rick McEntire
    I am on Kindle, and I have many iPad friends. I don't know about Mac, tho, do you run Township Mobile or Township?

Godfer55
    Rick, please correct me if I'm wrong but you have friends through Facebook. Therefore platforms are not an obstacle . I only operate in Game Centre no FB and not afforded the luxury of all platforms, as far as I can tell. If you have a different take on the subject please let me know. As I would love to have more Forum friend, as the connecting seems more personal. But maybe I'm missing a vital component here, not a computer enthusiast, still hang on to the old days of eye contact, voice recognition and general hugs and kisses

Ralph0989
    Godfer... Graylady (android) and I did a test... She can see me and visit my town, but I can't see her... The problem though was her code... It brought ip a different person after I entered it, so it wasn't a unique code... We both have sent bug reports, but haven't heard anything... So, you can try it with someone and see if it works for you... Please let Graylady and me know the results...

Godfer55
    Okay Ralph, so your saying th unique code is not fully functional at this stage, but my question stil remains as an iOS player are you able to access other platforms ie have you got other Forum Members (other than iOS) on your fiends list?

Ralph0989
    Not yet... Still waiting to see if support can find what's up with Graylady... I haven't asked anyone for their code yet; but go ahead and try... Since Graylady can see me on android, then, I suppose it's working... It may just be a problem with Gtaylady's code...

Krizzpy
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Dear forum members,

I am hoping to friend forum members. I read the forums everyday but I'm mostly a lurker. I really enjoy the discussions here. I am at Level 54 and play daily. I love to help others, currently I have helped 468 players. I would love to have forum members on my friends list.

My code is 3UVAPZ, my town is called Sunny Ville. If you would like a helpful person on your friends list, I would be delighted if you would add my code.

Unfortunately, my avatar in the game is a silhouette as I don't have Facebook.

Regards,

Eden
    Hi Eden,
    thanks for adding me as a friend and for filling my cart. It was worth 4 T-Bucks for me as you´re my 25th friend.

Looks like the system works without facebook, as we´re both not on it.

Godfer55
    Okay let me know if you connect Graylady, if you do I'll try in few days.

MarieBiskwie
    I displayed my code down here :-) ⬇️