Page 1 of 88 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking For iOS/Android/Kindle Friends? Add Your Code Here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Eden

Looking For iOS/Android/Kindle Friends? Add Your Code Here

This thread is for sharing invite codes for iOS/Android/Kindle ONLY.

If you're on one of those platforms -- but want to share your Facebook instead -- go here.

If you're on MAC, go here. If you're on WINDOWS, go here.

---

Dear forum members,

I am hoping to friend forum members. I read the forums everyday but I'm mostly a lurker. I really enjoy the discussions here. I am at Level 54 and play daily. I love to help others, currently I have helped 468 players. I would love to have forum members on my friends list.

My code is 3UVAPZ, my town is called Sunny Ville. If you would like a helpful person on your friends list, I would be delighted if you would add my code.

Unfortunately, my avatar in the game is a silhouette as I don't have Facebook.

Regards,

Eden
    Last edited by Amoria; 08-11-2017 at 02:13 AM. Reason: clearer title

sandssmith
    We Mac OS X players are still waiting for the update with codes.

However, has anybody been able to confirm if we can (or will be able to) make friends across platforms now?

I suspect not, but would love to have that clarified, as I would certainly love to cooperate with other 'forum friends' and visit their towns, too!

Geisa Morais
    Add me please VJQ2XG mac book

Geisa Morais

Jogo no meu MacBook e preciso de amigos!

Add me please VJQ2XG mac book

Rick McEntire
    I am on Kindle, and I have many iPad friends. I don't know about Mac, tho, do you run Township Mobile or Township?

Godfer55
    Rick, please correct me if I'm wrong but you have friends through Facebook. Therefore platforms are not an obstacle . I only operate in Game Centre no FB and not afforded the luxury of all platforms, as far as I can tell. If you have a different take on the subject please let me know. As I would love to have more Forum friend, as the connecting seems more personal. But maybe I'm missing a vital component here, not a computer enthusiast, still hang on to the old days of eye contact, voice recognition and general hugs and kisses

Cec
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfer55 View Post
    Rick, please correct me if I'm wrong but you have friends through Facebook. Therefore platforms are not an obstacle . I only operate in Game Centre no FB and not afforded the luxury of all platforms, as far as I can tell. If you have a different take on the subject please let me know. As I would love to have more Forum friend, as the connecting seems more personal. But maybe I'm missing a vital component here, not a computer enthusiast, still hang on to the old days of eye contact, voice recognition and general hugs and kisses
    High five Godfer! It's scary when you talk to teenagers and they have no social skills. My ill-mannered butt-head of a dog has more personality than the kids who sack my groceries. Do you know how sad it is when you try to strike up a "how's your day" or "can you believe this weather"? Only to get the stink eye. Not a great reply to menopausal woman, now she just wants to crank her radio up and run over your pimpled face.

Sorry. Namaste. Hi! Peace, love and nachos neighbors,

Rick McEntire
    Quote Originally Posted by Godfer55 View Post
    Rick, please correct me if I'm wrong but you have friends through Facebook.
    Yes, Godfer, my friends are all from Facebook.com/TownshipMobile. That must be the difference.

I too would like an answer to that question! I find it very racist that we are punished for not having Facebook friends!!!!! Why are we whom don't do Facebook are only regulated to ONLY 50 friends??? If perhaps I was on Facebook and had a thousand friends and perhaps two hundred of them do township! NOW I have 250 friends!!! NOT FAIR! NOT RIGHT!!! RACIST!!!!

Philli
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasallee View Post
    I too would like an answer to that question! I find it very racist that we are punished for not having Facebook friends!!!!! Why are we whom don't do Facebook are only regulated to ONLY 50 friends??? If perhaps I was on Facebook and had a thousand friends and perhaps two hundred of them do township! NOW I have 250 friends!!! NOT FAIR! NOT RIGHT!!! RACIST!!!!
    I don't think "racist" is the word you are looking for. "Unfair" works better.

You can have more than 50 friends, depending on what device you are on. iPhones, iPad, and Mac have Game Center to friend people with. Try looking through the forums, and find out how you can have more friends.