Thread: Information About Syncing Devices

Information About Syncing Devices

Unfortunately, at the moment it's impossible to sync the game on PC and a mobile device. Currently your game progress can only be synced between Android, Amazon or iOS devices, and the Facebook version is completely standalone.
    We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause. We’re also glad to let you know that the developers are currently working on this feature, so stay tuned!

Hi, guys!

It's been a while since we made the last publication (above) with the info on syncing your progress and I figured it's time to share an update since some of you have been asking questions.

At the moment, syncing between platforms (i.e. on an iOS or Android device with the game on any other platform: MacOS, Windows or Facebook) is not possible and currently there's no plan for this to be implemented for technical reasons. We're sorry about the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding. If anything changes, we'll be sure to keep you posted.

However, you can sync your game between an iOS and Android devices. Here's an article with steps you need to take for that. I hope this helps!
    IMPORTANT!
    -If you're having troubles with the game, please check out our Help & Support articles first.
    -In case you need further assistance, write a report from the game. To do so, follow the steps from this tutorial video.
    -If your game doesn't open, you can contact our support team here.