Thread: Increase number of lives by earning them

Increase number of lives by earning them

I was thinking that maybe there would be a way to increase the max number of lives you can accumulate. My idea was that if you can beat five games in a row without loosing a life, it would increase your max lives by one and the max total you can have would be maybe ten instead of the normal five? Just a thought. I really love this game but it frustrates me how little per day I can play. If I had a few more lives I wouldn't have such a love-hate relationship with this game. I just want to play more! I hate waiting D:

Waiting is not fun and we should be having fun with more lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Green View Post
    I was thinking that maybe there would be a way to increase the max number of lives you can accumulate. My idea was that if you can beat five games in a row without loosing a life, it would increase your max lives by one and the max total you can have would be maybe ten instead of the normal five? Just a thought. I really love this game but it frustrates me how little per day I can play. If I had a few more lives I wouldn't have such a love-hate relationship with this game. I just want to play more! I hate waiting D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Kight View Post
    Waiting is not fun and we should be having fun with more lives.
    I agree you should be able to earn more lives