Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 08.02 Interview with the Zookeeper!

We heard rumours about changes to the Zoo on the way - could you give us some hints?

It's difficult to do much with the Zoo while you're concentrating on getting land and buildings, so it would be great if you could either make the Zoo more appropriate for lower and mid-level players, or else give us a means of selling/trading zoo-specific items which fill up the barn (amethysts!).

Quote Originally Posted by Gylzcy View Post
    We heard rumours about changes to the Zoo on the way - could you give us some hints?

It's difficult to do much with the Zoo while you're concentrating on getting land and buildings, so it would be great if you could either make the Zoo more appropriate for lower and mid-level players, or else give us a means of selling/trading zoo-specific items which fill up the barn (amethysts!).
    You can already sell anything that is in your barn. Amethysts are not in the barn and take no place.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Zookeeper Question for Sara

Quote Originally Posted by Veronica van Kinderen View Post
    Will there be a chance the zoo can be expanded further? I tried to set up a zoo where the animals do not look that enclosed and need a bit more space if I want to keep all animals in the zoo.
    Also have you thought of us being able to use elephant dung to improve growth of our crops? In the Netherlands there are zoos that sell their elephant dung and apparently roses grow very well on it. I have also seen paper products made of/with elephant dung. I know a zoo keeper will not be grossed out with this request.

Really loving the zoo!
    As a previous zookeeper from SDZoo I agree about the dung...Weused to sell the 🦁,🐯, 🐻, 🐼 Dung for farmers to use to keep coyote, deer and wild boar from their fields and destroying them...Also I would like some help with some of the trapped almost "unnatural " behavior animals have...I.e. The poor female zebra can NOT get to her parents...EEK...please help...I ❤️ My game and especially the Zoo!! Many, many thanks👍🏻🙏🏻😎🌈

Hello Sarah, I truly LOVE this game. The zoo is great,I love animals. I know that things
    Cost a lot.But I also know the game has to make money. SOME can't afford it, but they still play the
    Game. There should be a special way for them to receive more money. After all they play the game every day. Your zoo should have more decorations.

لماذا يوجد صعوبه في لعبه ولا يوجد مال وفير انا صير أزهق منها وأصبحت ممله

Hola porque tardan tanto en salir las gemas rosas para poder poner en la incubadora

Hi Zookeeper! How do you organize (group) all the animals in your zoo? What's the best way to Do this? By habitat? By locations (continents) where those animals are found? By classification (birds, mammals, reptiles, etc?). I'm trying to decide how to get my animals organized for correct placement in my Township Zoo. Thank you for your advice!
    Last edited by Faye Cunningham; 02-08-2017 at 09:12 PM.

I cannot wait until I level up to get the Zoo...I hope there will be giraffes

Hi Sarah!! I'm Daily play this game but is slow and more space for land and material new building purchase and township money? I'm asked a question to free cash and money? My level is 53 and zoo level is 8 please need help with me? For new level and product and more space land.

Just a cute question, How are the Animals names chosen.,some match perfectly😃