Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 08.02 Interview with the Zookeeper!

08.02 Interview with the Zookeeper!

Greetings everyone!

Great news straight from the Zoo: Township’s most charming zookeeper, Sarah, kindly agreed to answer players’ questions in a special interview! Don’t miss your chance to ask Sarah all you wanted to know about her life and profession. Go ahead and leave your questions in this thread!

The answers to the most original and interesting questions will be posted here next week.

Cheers!
    - Anastasia.

Why does it take so long to level? And why is there certain gems that you need a lot of but never seem to get? For me it is the orange ones

Will there be a chance the zoo can be expanded further? I tried to set up a zoo where the animals do not look that enclosed and need a bit more space if I want to keep all animals in the zoo.
    Also have you thought of us being able to use elephant dung to improve growth of our crops? In the Netherlands there are zoos that sell their elephant dung and apparently roses grow very well on it. I have also seen paper products made of/with elephant dung. I know a zoo keeper will not be grossed out with this request.

Really loving the zoo!
    Last edited by Veronica van Kinderen; 02-08-2017 at 03:54 PM.
    Veronica van Kinderen
    Town: V Village
    Code: friend code changes all the time
    Co-op: Conquordia (a competitive and helpful, multinational co-op looking for extra members)
    Co-op tag: #CNZ465

Yes it will be...M not going to say anything...Bcoz I'll prove it...With the time

How do you get more cash and money as I tryed your Facebook cheats that does not work I tryed everything just can't work them please if you have any ideas on what I can do please get back to me I love your game lots of love abby

Hi, Sarah!! What got you interested in becoming a zoo keeper and do you have a favorite animal? Mine are cheetahs and otters 😊

Hi Sarah,
    Long time follower, first time posting. I was wondering why the "hot" item in the various snack bars is often worth less hearts/points than some of the other items for sale. Also, any chance you may add a petting zoo? It would be cool to be able to "feed" the animals! Love the zoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Abby Gilbert View Post
    How do you get more cash and money as I tryed your Facebook cheats that does not work I tryed everything just can't work them please if you have any ideas on what I can do please get back to me I love your game lots of love abby
    Hi Abby

Playrix do not offer any cheats on Facebook. Those offering them are crooks. Take note that using any cheat will get you banned from the game. You have to earn or buy your gold coins and T-cash. There is no easy legal way other then that.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

I m in level 39
    Just gone to 40 to unlock zoo...
    But before going to lvl 40 i should have 35 000 points...
    My question is that i m having android version phone getting latest update .
    My elder brother is having a windows phone not get any update😓. We can not be friend why .
    If we would be friend in township we would having a great time at playing township.
    Please note this ...
    Then it is the no 1 game ever played!!!😀

Hallo Sarah und Team 😊wie wäre es Mal mit einer 2ten Scheune beziehungsweise einer Werkstatt wo das Baumaterial und die Barren separat lagert,das angebaute und die Sachen von den Inseln in eine Scheune und Spitzhacken,Barren und Ziegelsteine in der anderen.da die eine Scheune sehr schnell überfüllt mit den Sachen ist ,wäre dies vorteilhaft 😊LG 🙋🙋🙋
    Last edited by Sandra Becker; 02-11-2017 at 07:33 PM.