Thread: Keys instead of stars

Keys instead of stars

Why am I having to wait for more keys? When will I start getting stars again? I was just beginning the trashed fountain area when i was told to find 15 keys.I've opened all three chests. Now I have to wait 15 hours for more keys? When can I work on my garden again?

Hi!

We really appreciate it that you enjoy the game so much you’ve already beaten all levels available. New levels are in development now and will be added to the game as soon as possible (about once in a week).

Stay tuned!

Quote Originally Posted by Sue Geney Bynum View Post
    Why am I having to wait for more keys? When will I start getting stars again? I was just beginning the trashed fountain area when i was told to find 15 keys.I've opened all three chests. Now I have to wait 15 hours for more keys? When can I work on my garden again?
    It's usually added new levels on Thursdays, between 20-50 new levels after my experience.

I wasn't at level 900! I don't think I'd cleared 100. Why did I get bumped up so high?

876 i guess. Just relax, they usually add 25 new levels weekly so wont be long now.
    Just enjoy the garden

bende 576 da kaldım sürekli anahtar oyunu çıkıyor. oynayıp bütün anahtarları topluyorum bu sefer de 18 saat bekletiyor. 3-4 gündür bu böyle devam ediyor. Ne yapmam gerektiğini bilen var mı?

If there are people at level 900 or so....why can't we at lower levels have the chance to get caught in stead of waiting for the newer levels......I think that should be changed.........and would be a big help if we didn't have to do the chests.....cost to much money all the time to complete........