Thread: Make purple gems more useful

Make purple gems more useful

There are not enough uses for purple gems and they end up just collecting unnecessarily. It's very frustrating to continually be awarded gems you know you won't be able to use. Please either lessen the frequency with which they are awarded or provide more uses for them, either in boosters or at the zoo. If you decide to add more uses for them, please do not require those uses to need a lot of other gems since there are already plenty of things requiring other gems, especially orange ones. For example, a new booster would ideally use a majority of purple gems and only a couple of the other colors.

Thanks.

I totally agree, I would like to be able to trade the purple gems for the other colors, as they cost the most, but are rarely used.

Totally agree! Also, it would be go if we could sell the unneeded gems.

Please allow us to sell or redeem purple gems instead of sitting there. I have over 60 and they are a waste. I will not be able to use them and is disappointing. Make more uses for them. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen S. Hemphill View Post
    I totally agree, I would like to be able to trade the purple gems for the other colors, as they cost the most, but are rarely used.
    I totally agree I have well over 100 purple gems, need to be able to sell or exchange them

Gems

I agree..,i have more than a hundreds of rubies and amethysts and i have nothing to do with them. Maybe It's better if we could trade-in these with topaz and emerald or rather sell them

I wish I could have some of your rubies! lol That is the gem I'm always short on. I have topaz more than any other, but I also have a healthy supply of emeralds and amethysts. It's the rubies I can't seem to get.
    Town: Cedar Spring
    Town Level: 115
    City Building Project: Computer Store
    Zoo Level: 38
    New Attraction: Visit the Walruses in our We the North exhibit!
    Forum Member: December 2015

I rarely used rubies so i got a lot😉