Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Way to wipe out whole town at once and rearrange?

Jenneelk

Way to change out whole town at once and rearrange?

With another game I used to play until I basically finished it.. Clash of Clans.. you could have all your items/buildings/etc. gathered up and start with a clean slate and place them one by one where you wanted them.
    Its SO cumbersome to try and rearrange Township one piece at a time since you have to find a place to put the one you are moving, then move another, then go back and find that other item and a new place to put it, but then also have to move another to a temp location, etc.

Is there any talk of adding this feature to this game and if not.. how do all of you change to such fab layouts piece by painstaking piece? I'm only at level 22 but need to rearrange badly for new items, yet hate doing it and sometimes want to quit the game. I don't like my layout now. :/
    Last edited by Jenneelk; 03-12-2015 at 04:07 AM.

Hi Jenneelk and welcome to the forums

This request has been made countless time so far. Playrix is very aware of our wish, so let's hope we will see some improvement in 2015.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- I am just a player, not a Playrix staff
    Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 202, Zoo 188 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Rampart
    Yeah I just move them around a piece at a time have done it about 5 times so far. The last one was a big one had to move 98 fields from one side of the map to the other. I do tend to wipe all decorations away before a move though. Sorry no answer only feeling the pain you are facing.

As for building your town from scratch, although we do not support this feature, there are some situations when we can help you do this. If you really want to start the game from the very beginning, then please contact our Helpdesk via the Report an Issue tab in the game, and then we will see what we can do! However, not only you will need to re-build your town, you will also lose all your progress, coins and cash.

It would be really awesome to have a place to store buildings though I have discussed this idea with our development team a couple of times, but unfortunately, right now we are not planning to introduce any special place to store buildings in the game. I am very sorry for this! I will try to raise this question in the future one more time just for you guys- it's a promise!

Jenneelk
    Thanks for the replies! And no I don't want to start all over again.. I just want something that gathers all my fields/buildings/etc. somewhere and then one by one I can place them again on an empty canvas to rearrange. Take a look at Clash of Clans as theirs is the best one I've seen and works SO well yet is very simple. In my house we all play that game and now play this one but it's def. frustrating to move things as we grow. Especially when room is tight and there is no open temp spaces to move things for a sec while moving another. kwim? Even that would be nice to have.. when you go into the 'move' option, allow a temp spot to set things while you rearrange others. Does that make sense? Thanks for replying!! I'd love to see something like this happen.
    It's a fun game.. picked this one over all the other farming types out there and just have this one complaint but it's a bigger one. haha!!

Jenneelk
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampart View Post
    Yeah I just move them around a piece at a time have done it about 5 times so far. The last one was a big one had to move 98 fields from one side of the map to the other. I do tend to wipe all decorations away before a move though. Sorry no answer only feeling the pain you are facing.
    How do you wipe out all decorations? Just delete and repurchase?

Ralph0989
    Jenneelk... You can do that if you want, just sell them and by them again... However, you can put decorations into storage... Just select a decoration, click edit, and then click the storage icon (the open box)... That way,myou don't have to buy them again... To get them back, just gomto decorations, click on the storage box and seldct what you want...

Ralph0989
    Jenneelk... You asked how we at the upper levels rearrange our towns... I start by deleting all if the roads and pavements, then I put all my devorations into storage, finally, insort my buildings by category and put like ones all in the same place (to one side of the town), then, I start redesigning from the other side...
    Last edited by Ralph0989; 03-12-2015 at 05:14 PM.

Rampart
    Yeah as Ralph said just temp store them.

Rampart
    Jenneelk another thing you could try if space is really limited fill in the water with either land or there is a paving option that lets you build over the top of water. Then place your new stuff temp in that space while you rearrange then when you have finished delete decking / put water back