Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Regatta Tasks

Regatta Tasks

Is it just me or have the regatta tasks been getting worse in recent races? I used to be able to finish up to 5 132-135 point tasks on the first day. Now I am lucky to finish 2 tasks on day 1. I could typically finish all my tasks by Friday so I could relax and enjoy my weekend but the last several races I have been doing tasks right up to the last minute. I can often wait half a day for a decent task to come up on the task board and several of my co-op members are also hunting for a good task. How about sprucing up some of the tasks for the regattas? Maybe having mixed tasks, i.e. produce x amount of cream and sugar cubes, then produce x number of cupcakes. There are so many things we can grow, produce and get from islands, I find it difficult to believe we can't have more interesting tasks to pick from.

I think different tasks need to be added to the regatta for sure. I have become a little bored with the regatta the past few weeks because it doesn't seem to be a fun challenge anymore. We need some variety!

I am also wondering how many people are really doing the under 100 point tasks. Doesn't seem like you can win that way, so why are they so frequent in the game?

I would guess there are so many low point tasks so that players are more inclined to refresh them using t cash which would result in more t cash being bought, making the Playrix staff wealthier.

Quote Originally Posted by K8y View Post
    I would guess there are so many low point tasks so that players are more inclined to refresh them using t cash which would result in more t cash being bought, making the Playrix staff wealthier.
    I love your take on that! I could not agree more! It's all about money but they need to realize that if they take all the fun out of the game by being greedy, they will lose players, some of whom have been playing for close to 3 years.

I must say our tasks so far this week have been considerably better than last week. Hope yours have improved too

How come we get such little time to get products together to make either the products we need to make one complete product and time for planes ,trains and helicopters is unfair because it takes so long for them to come in and then fill them or try to to get them out on time. And if you don't. get them out you don't. get credit for it for plane,train,or helicopter. And regattas are harder to finish and takes longer to get products ready and we get a lot less time.And we get products to fill for trains,planes and helicopters that we don't. have and have no way of making them if you don't have the factory and it's not in the market or enough available by market or factory and no one helps you on request even when you help other's like I do. Why does it take so much money ,community buildings ,cash ,population,etc. Then when you get through all that it takes for ever for you to wait for new factories,products to be available and made and to expand boats and islands and production. And to level up for township and the zoo not enough of those township dollars can we get to do anything with.I love the game just it needs help

Yes they seem lower points constantly my coop was talking about this the other day as I bought a no under 110 tasks but most are lower than that!

Having the same problem. Fed up with waiting for higher point tasks, fed up with refreshing the board. Today there have been so many tasks under 100 it's untrue.

Я играю в золотой лиге,но заданий много с малым количеством очков.зачем задания например :вертолеты—98 очков или шахта—120. Я не беру такие задания,потому что тогда я проиграю золотую лигу. Для золотой лиге все заданиядолжны быть не менее 135очков!

Quote Originally Posted by K8y View Post
    I must say our tasks so far this week have been considerably better than last week. Hope yours have improved too
    I agree, last week had been really horrible, we dumped more tasks then ever before. This week is much better.
    Anyhow I feel it is alternating from week to week and most of the time the tasks board's first start already tells me whether a race will be hard or luckily a bit more comfortable.