Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: In-Game Friend Requests

malw77
    Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Hi Fallon

I don't have an avatar because I'm not on Facebook and Township do not pick up my avatar on Google+. Most people that don't have an avatar is because they don't use Facebook. We all wish we could add our avatar directly into the game.
    Hi Graylady,

You do have an avatar in Township - I can see your cat! We're friends through Google+, can you see my green and orange tree frog? I connect to Facebook so that I can play on two devices, but I don't have any friends on there. Some of my friends from Google have the generic faces as I think they don't have avatars on their Google+ accounts. I might do some checking on that!

So can all Google+ friends see each others avatars in the game, or is it only those who are also on Facebook? It's very confusing!

Mal

ElaineD1717
    Quote Originally Posted by Etta001 View Post
    I'm at level 44 and just started playing 2 months ago and I really enjoy the game. I'm at the point where I cannot invite more than 50 friends via the game.
    Etta
    Town: Classic Place
    GameCircle ID:QS7JPH
    Android and on Facebook.
    That's correct, Etta, we're limited to 50 friends unless we go on Facebook. Then we are limited to 75. We've been told it's a systems issue and that their system can't handle players having any more than that number. I actually have less friends because we are limited to 5 gifts a day.

Quote Originally Posted by malw77 View Post
    Hi Graylady,

You do have an avatar in Township - I can see your cat! We're friends through Google+, can you see my green and orange tree frog? I connect to Facebook so that I can play on two devices, but I don't have any friends on there. Some of my friends from Google have the generic faces as I think they don't have avatars on their Google+ accounts. I might do some checking on that!

So can all Google+ friends see each others avatars in the game, or is it only those who are also on Facebook? It's very confusing!

Mal
    Thanks for confirming that, at least, my friends from Google+ see my avatar. But only the people connect to Google+ are seeing it.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Quote Originally Posted by ElaineD1717 View Post
    That's correct, Etta, we're limited to 50 friends unless we go on Facebook. Then we are limited to 75. We've been told it's a systems issue and that their system can't handle players having any more than that number. I actually have less friends because we are limited to 5 gifts a day.
    Hi Elaine

I must have missed something somewhere. I don't remember anything about a limit of 75 friends.

As I understand things, we are limited to 50 friends from the in-game system. We are limited to 150 friends from Facebook, Game Center, Google+. You can't use the unique code past the 50 limit but you can use the other systems to invite friends.

A player connected to Game Center AND Facebook could have up to 350 friends.
    Township level 204, Zoo 194 animals, --- Fishdom stop at 1518 --- Homescape stop at 650

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

SuzyD
    Hi Elaine

I must have missed something somewhere. I don't remember anything about a limit of 75 friends.
    I suspect Elaine mistook the fourth "add a friend" achievement of reaching 75 to be the max, an understandable conclusion.

I actually had over 250 Facebook friends when the Facebook portion of the game "broke" with the last update, and over half are no longer accessible to me, though they can see and gift me. Awkward. I'm told the update due out this week is expected to fix this issue, so I'm hopeful I'll regain the very nice people who have been so kind.

I'm not suggesting 250 is ok (though we're never told of any limit, and the market continues to encourage making more friends for new boxes), but it would have been nice to be made aware of a limit, and have been able to select myself which friends to leave off, rather than having large chunks arbitrarily disappear (for example, I had many friends with very high levels, lower hundreds, high 90s, and after the update my highest friend was in low 80s, with 20-30 higher friends vanishing).

Here's hoping the update does the trick, as there are people I really miss.

ElaineD1717
    Hi Elaine

As I understand things, we are limited to 50 friends from the in-game system. We are limited to 150 friends from Facebook, Game Center, Google+. You can't use the unique code past the 50 limit but you can use the other systems to invite friends.

A player connected to Game Center AND Facebook could have up to 350 friends.
    Graylady you never miss anything! It's just me that gets confused. I was trying to be helpful as I thought I was dispensing correct information. I only have about 30 friends which is a decision on my part because we're limited with only giving out 5 gifts per day. I have read all the comments about the potential number of friends yet never understood that we had the capacity to have so many. I'll try to dispense only accurate advice going forward. We'll see how that goes!! BTW I'd suggest that no one take stock or real estate advice from me either!!!
    Last edited by ElaineD1717; 04-16-2015 at 12:02 AM.

Tefyh Lyma
    Ao coloca meu código no celular de meu amigo, esta dando incorreto.

Quote Originally Posted by Tefyh Lyma View Post
    Ao coloca meu código no celular de meu amigo, esta dando incorreto.
    Is your friend device on the same platform as yours ? Not everyone can play together.

Android, Kindle and iOS can play together.
    Windows can only play with windows.

Have you tried to use your friend code ? Did it work ?

If both of you are on compatible platform and your code generate an error message, you will have to report that from within your game. Click on the cog and on Report an issue. In the email, give them the information about the error message someone get when they try your code.

P.S. I deleted your other post about the same subject.

When you click on the letter in friends who are waiting for a response how do you respond

How can i contact with you in my town?