Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: In-Game Friend Requests

Marigold
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    Hi Elaine I saw your name pop up on game centre also. We are already friends,so I Hope you connected with Marigold.
    Hey Elaine,
    Hallelujah! We finally made it as friends, took 2 or 3 days though.
    I find Game Center hard to understand. I look forward to train and plane filling for you now!

We are seeing reports of your icy winter, gosh, I don't understand how you all cope with the ice and snow. We had 150km winds and 10mm rain a couple of weeks back and thought the end of the world was nigh. Lovely autumn days now, summer is finished here. Time to start sewing and quilting again!

ElaineD1717
    Quote Originally Posted by Vivian View Post
    Hi Elaine I saw your name pop up on game centre also. We are already friends,so I Hope you connected with Marigold.
    Hi Vivian ...I would love to be friends but I haven't found you on my list and gotten a friend request. Would it be a different picture than that beautiful white dog who is laying down? Would there be another name? Let's keep trying.

Marigold...I was delighted when that orange Marigold showed up on my friends list. It's certainly distinctive and you can't forget your name!!!

Marigold
    Quote Originally Posted by ElaineD1717 View Post

Marigold...I was delighted when that orange Marigold showed up on my friends list. It's certainly distinctive and you can't forget your name!!!
    What! The Marigold or the real name.

I have sorta worked out why our 'find friends' list in township is generally related to our own region. Now that I have some 'friends' in the northern hemisphere, I am asleep when you guys are active, and vice versa. I sometimes get excited when a train/ plane from a friend in say UK pops up, only to find it's already been filled. I am playing a little less at the moment due to 'having a life', and hope friends won't drop me off because they think I'm not interested. It's a bit of a juggle, but fun.
    Lots of comments about the plane, my two bob's worth. I love the plane, it makes me plan and organise and think ahead. It is my good source of ingots, and Tcash. I've always had trouble getting ore from the mine, mainly silver. I have a pretty large barn, so am usually able to help people.

The latest event is a non-event!!

Kifty
    Okay, I'm thrilled with what I've been able to learn from this thread (I've been wondering for awhile how to accept a friend request, and I never realised you could check helping stats to make sure friends are the helpful type).

Here are my questions. I'm seeing a lot about Game Center - that's an Apple thing, right? As an Android user, is there something for me to do with Google Plus or something?

Also, and the reason I started looking for answers in the first place, I'm confused about the cap on friends. In the Town Hall, one of the achievements is "urbanist club", which is all about having friends. I have 47/50 to get the third star, but when I try to invite new people, I get a warning that "unfortunately, you have reached the maximum number of friends you can invite. In order to become friends with other players, remove unwanted players from your friends list." How am I supposed to get that third star, or the one beyond it if it won't let me invite any more people?

Hi Kitty

We are limited to 50 friends within the game. If you have already 47, you are limit to 3 others. Do you have 3 pending requests ? This would fill your limit and that is why you can't send more requests.

As for the achievement, the 4th level can be obtained only by using some social system, including Google Play Games. See this thread about Friends :

http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....-about-friends

After that, check this other thread for Google players :
    http://forum.playrix.com/showthread....ogle-name-here
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 206, Zoo 194 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

Mecka1
    I don't think friend request is working. For the past 2 weeks i've sent out multiple request and no response. Someone should look into the problem.

Ralph0989
    Mecka... The system is working fine... The most likely reason you are not getting any responses is that they are probably maxed out on friends... You are limited to 50 in-game friends... If I don't get a response within 1 day, I delete the rques t and try someone else...
    Last edited by Ralph0989; 03-09-2015 at 11:16 AM.

Marigold
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph0989 View Post
    Mecka... The system is working fine... The most likely reason you are not getting any responses is that they are probably maxed out on friends... You are limited to 50 in-game friends... If I don't get a response within 1 day, I delete the rques t and try someone else...
    Ralph,

I have 4 requested friends sitting in 'pending' stage, ,waiting for response'. I reckon these 4 have maxed out at their 50 friends, but because they ask for help and fill my trains and plane as well, I let them sit. They don't appear in my friends list, and they haven't counted when I get new market boxes. It's a bit strange, I'd like to have them as friends, but it seems to work anyway.
    Incidentally I only have 25 friends.

Is there any indication when someone has stopped playing! I had 2 people whose trains never seemed to move, factories didn't appear to be producing, but cows and chooks were feeding. They never asked for help, so I deleted them as friends. Hope I didn't upset anybody, but it's hard to tell if someone has left the game. Maybe a message on the town board!!!!
    Last edited by Marigold; 03-09-2015 at 12:13 PM. Reason: Update

Ralph0989
    Marigold... The only way to truly tell is if the same trains are in the station for a long period of time... I've noticed that the animals appear to be feeding no matter what when you visit a town; also, you can't judge by the planes because they will take off automatically after the time has expired and a new plane will come... So it's really not easy to tell...

As for the in-game friends... It's a toss up... Do I wait... Do I delete... There's no real way to tell... Boils down to personal choice of what to do...

Mecka1
    Limits...how annoying will keep trying then i guess..thanks