Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Think of Austin?

I agree..Hire a new landscaper

I got rather annoyed with Austin again these days while working in the pond area because he kept guilt trapping Robbie to fix the boat and walkways for him. Robbie already said he was busy but Austin just kept on being a selfish sarcastic prick. Unlike Austin who doesn't have to do a thing himself, Robbie has to actually work to make a living. I thought Austin was really rude to treat his friend like that. And then afterwards, he was rash to blame Robbie just to impress Jane. I don't know how Robbie could put up with him all these years.
    Gardenscapes - New Acres Level 2255
    Hating Austin with a passion

Homescapes Level 500
    Austin in observation

I think Austin is extremely condesending, that is the vibe I get from him. He is also an annoying know-it-all who does stupid things to impede my progress in game. I never wanted a dog and when he broke my fountain I almost deleted the game.😡😡😡 I was soooo mad.

I concur with all the Austin hate. Terrible character. If it were a violent game I'd let him get killed. This game is difficult as it is in part a game of luck. The butler should be helpful, get you an extra turn now and again an. Fire Austin, lure in Alfred.

His slow clap bothered me right from the start, but I thought... ugh, whatever, it's just a game and maybe a slow clap is complimentary in the parts of the world the game makers are from? Because it's meant as a sarcastic applause where I come from (Canada).

Then the levels are annoying and hard and take too long to complete. So, even though I will keep going back and trying a hard level in another similar game from a different company, I honestly, just gave up on this game entirely mostly because I don't want to deal with Austin unless he's got a sweet deal for me in the helicopter orders in Township. (I was looking for the Township Forums but saw this Thread commented on recently and was compelled by my distaste of Austin so much, I just had to comment even if I haven't played in weeks.)

So, if you do change him and make him more like-able, maybe I'll go back to playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    We've noticed that there's a certain love-hate attitude among our players towards their loyal butler Which side are YOU on? Do you think he has some secret agenda? Do you like his voice? Tell us everything!

I hate Austin (tap, tap, tap on his ugly face sometimes). Yes, he has the secret agenda - to upset me and to kill me. I wish to see his grave in my beautiful garden (that could be a task for 10 stars).

Bang! Bang! Bang! ... Done. Could you give me another butler, please?

I'm dreaming of my new butler, he looks like George Clooney... What else?
    Last edited by Marie007; 05-21-2017 at 03:39 PM. Reason: Added something
    Town: U Marjánky
    Co-op: Czechoslovakia (#CZE83F, closed)
    Level: Town 152 / Zoo 32
    Platform: Android 5.1.1

Gardenscapes Level: 1501

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    We've noticed that there's a certain love-hate attitude among our players towards their loyal butler Which side are YOU on? Do you think he has some secret agenda? Do you like his voice? Tell us everything!
    I can't stand how Austin acts like a little kid when he's old. Plus he's a mommas boy.

We all know the term "The Butler did it"!
    Now I have proof that not only DID the Butler do it, but I found out who the head Butler is. Remember the Sitcom The Nanny, well it turns out that Niles is the Head Butler, he does not reveal his last name, he said that way he can't be "followed". Well Austin was created by Niles because he said he needed help in finding thousands of Gardenscape players so he could bury large amounts of napery, silverware, cutlery, vases etc that he had stolen from other online building games like Farmtown, Farmville, Cruise Ship Tycoon & Hotel Tycoon, & needed somewhere to bury it all, & mansions having garden renos were perfect. Austin is actually an Autonatom or robot, if you like. AUSTIN stands for Automatic Uniformed Servant Trained In Nature, His bowtie is his memory stick. Because Austin kept breaking down every time he tried to dig holes in the garden to bury the stolen goods, Niles & his cohorts which included the likes of Robbie, Ned, Olivia & Sophie to name a few, created thousands of these Autonotom dogs & sent them out to unsuspecting Gardenscape players all over the world, these robotic dogs dig the necessary holes for the stolen goods, each dog was named by their new unsuspecting owners so stolen goods were easily located.The dog collars have a tiny hidden microphone embedded & their i.d tag is the worlds smallest indestructible camera.

(I would like to re-post this in a new thread so people can add to the story, but I want it kept clean, no swearing or racism or bullying )would this be possible, & would others like to play along. If it is fine with the mods, I will re-post on its own thread,
    Last edited by Pauline Newman; 06-15-2017 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie007 View Post
    I hate Austin (tap, tap, tap on his ugly face sometimes). Yes, he has the secret agenda - to upset me and to kill me. I wish to see his grave in my beautiful garden (that could be a task for 10 stars).

Bang! Bang! Bang! ... Done. Could you give me another butler, please?

I'm dreaming of my new butler, he looks like George Clooney... What else?
    I reckon a Pierce Brosnan lookalike butler would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Pauline Newman View Post
    ... Austin is actually an Autonatom or robot, if you like. AUSTIN stands for Automatic Uniformed Servant Trained In Nature, His bowtie is his memory stick. Because Austin kept breaking down every time he tried to dig holes in the garden to bury the stolen goods, Niles & his cohorts which included the likes of Robbie, Ned, Olivia & Sophie to name a few, ....

still ROFL-ing! wonderful story!

(There is an Admin for Gardenscapes, Nataly, but there are no Mods for this game forum... )