Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Think of Austin?

Eu já gosto demais do Austin só queria que ao invés dele falar espanhol ele falasse o português do Brasil,só jogo o jogo mais pelo meu mordomo.

Quote Originally Posted by kathy bee View Post
    he needs a hat, he is bald and will get skin cancer. I hate his guts and am planning his disappearance as i type. Lots of places to dispose of body.
    lol
    Gardenscapes - New Acres Level 2255
    Hating Austin with a passion

Homescapes Level 500
    Austin in observation

I first thought Austin was creepy. He is insufferable, but I suppose we are stuck with him. I love the dog!

Quote Originally Posted by Marie Steinmetz View Post
    I first thought Austin was creepy. He is insufferable, but I suppose we are stuck with him. I love the dog!

Austin leaving the mansion

https://www.facebook.com/Gardenscape...type=3&theater

Saw the above link yesterday on Facebook and was so happy...only to realise it was probably April Fool's
    Gardenscapes - New Acres Level 2255
    Hating Austin with a passion

Homescapes Level 500
    Austin in observation

Quote Originally Posted by shushu927 View Post
    Saw the above link yesterday on Facebook and was so happy...only to realise it was probably April Fool's
    lol, probably! thanks for posting it here!

I'm a sucker for bald headed men - LOL... However, Austin just needs to b more generous w/his stars...
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

Austin is obessed with this castle/knight theme. It's driving me nuts, I want to order him to move on to the next garden. He is my employee, isn't he?

I can't stand him. He's snarky, and I hate the bland smile and slow clap when you win, and the head scratch when you lose. I hate the way he wipes his forehead on his sleeve. Or the comments like, "Maybe you need coffee," or "do I always play at night?" NO, NO, NO. I try to skip by him as much as possible. He's not helpful and I don't want to know his back story. I guess I sound like a wanker, but yeah...he bothers me. LoL. Let's hire an attractive gardener/landscaper.
    Last edited by Wellremembered68; 04-19-2017 at 09:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    SpuriousNotion, I guess it's a universal opinion that our butler doesn't seem to do enough butlering these days
    Austin is ok.But is he the one that is making these levels sssoooooooooooo HARD to WIN and then you have to have 2-3 stars just to do something..you MAKE IT IMPOSSIBLE to win and complete these requests..PLEASE lighten UP a little bit I am STUCK ON 77 and Cant figure out how to get the darn lemonade out HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!