Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Think of Austin?

"Do you always play at night?" Is such an awkward question, besides being kind of creepy. Austin is always there so he would know the answer!

Wish he just said good morning/afternoon/evening

He iterates the living ......out of me when he rubs his stupid head when I fail to complete a game.

Found a new to me comment by Austin. He ordered a pizza; "no, make that two, and don't be stingy with the cheese!" No please or thank you. So not only is he a glutton who likes to tell other people to exercise (all the dang time), he is rude to everyone. I would totally spit in his pizza if I were making it. Don't small children play this game? I cannot believe the devs haven't changed his comments yet. Every time I play the game I tap on his head until he tells me he will quit. I really wish I could speak directly with the person who wrote his dialogue.

Austin is useless no offense. He does nothing but sitting in his tablet and watering plants. Does not even make you more determined when you loose a level. Needs a big amount of improvement. And also calls random people. The phone dialing sound is quite threatening and could make parents think their kids are actually dialing.

IMG_4341[1].jpg

Right on, Master Akira! This made me lol so hard

I have a love- hate thing going on for Austin... It seems as though the feeling is mutual on his end as well lmao.

It's been what seems like forever from the beginning of the game... Let me ask all those who are more familiar with the beginning.

Austin was supposedly the butler for "my uncle" until he passed away, correct? If that is so... How long did Austin stay away from the mansion until "I took over"? I mean, what was he actually doing for "my uncle" while the mansion and garden fell into such disrepair? I would think that having a butler would ensure that things on the home front were managed correctly & efficiently.... After all, he prides himself in attending The Institute of Modern Butler's or something or another (idk if it ever said that he graduated)... , I've always assumed that a Butler's job is supposed to include taking care of all maintenance/cleaning in addition to the task of being someone's assistant e.i. checking mail, screening & introducing visitors, prep & delivery of meals ect. ? Every time we go to find something inside the mansion, which has been maybe twice so far... The interior appears to be just as junky and neglected as the garden!
    Last edited by Shaynuh; 08-24-2017 at 06:35 PM.

lol, Shaynuh! very good questions!
    he probably did the same as now: reading the newspaper and what else he finds pleasant. ;-)

Lol, I wish this was the version of vbulletin that would allow the feature to upvote/thank/like and thumbs/down vote. You're so right DD!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaynuh View Post
    You're so right DD!
    lol, just because YOU were.

Austin is such a positive character, he makes me feel good. He is always in good spirits.