Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Show Your Garden!

Section 4&5

Beautiful!! I can't wait to get to that level. I'm on level 17

Would Love to know how to post pictures as well & tips would really help!!! At this rate it's going to take me forever! Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arlene Gorski-Drop View Post
    Would Love to know how to post pictures as well & tips would really help!!! At this rate it's going to take me forever! Lol

Hi Arlene,

when you reply or write a post (= Edit mode), there's an "insert image" icon in the icon bar at the top of this window.
    If it doesn't work out, see whether the posts from here helps, f.e. about the size.

As your question is about the forum, it doesn't matter which Playrix game we play. I haven't seen a general description by Playrix for their forum; from players, yes, but I don't remember how to find them (f.e. "screenshot" is not a good search term <g> ) .
    Have fun

Last edited by Finchen; 05-21-2017 at 04:06 AM.

Latest part of my garden

Quote Originally Posted by Arlene Gorski-Drop View Post
    I use photobucket and copy the img link of the picture and paste here.

bonjour a toutes et tous,étant nouvelle sur le forum,je me présente Anne-Marie.Sur pc je suis au level 218,sur ipad au 859,j'ai un problème car je n'arrive pas a coïncider pc et ipad,en se moment je ne reçois plus une seule vie des amis(es) et ne peux envoyer aucune vie,quelqu'un pourrait-il m'aider,je suis addic a se jeu j'ai commence en novembre,d'avance Merci bonne journée

No one posted a picture of this area, thought I'd share.

I have 1006 level, still same about stars, need many to finish days