Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Show Your Garden!

Quote Originally Posted by cartoc6 View Post
    I use photobucket and copy the img link of the picture and paste here.
    Unfortunately, something happened to your links/images here, seems that Photobucket changed their policy...

Quote Originally Posted by MarkandPaulade Williams View Post
    No one posted a picture of this area, thought I'd share.
    I guess I'll never see that area, the less in finished state, so thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by _DD_ View Post
    Unfortunately, something happened to your links/images here, seems that Photobucket changed their policy...
    Yeah, looks like you have to subscribe and pay for it now, that's new.

Quote Originally Posted by cartoc6 View Post
    Yeah, looks like you have to subscribe and pay for it now, that's new.
    yes, too bad; also that it doesn't even show earlier images. Another image hosting service did the same some months ago.

Screenshot_20170718-222739.jpg

Since photobucket isn't working for me anymore, testing out the insert picture option.

Works fine, cartoc, but you (we all) probably have only limited upload space in this forum (which is usual). well, you'll notice...

You should give 2 star because you also require 2 stars in every task some task even need 3 stars..

I think I have finally learned how to upload my pictures:

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

The only way I could upload (I am on IOS Platform IOS) was to edit my pictures to 5.3, save them to iCloud. This has taken me over 7 months to try and figure out. I was even able to do some Albums on my Profile Page...
    Last edited by Sweetness123; 10-20-2017 at 10:44 PM.
    Town: RYAN'S HOPE / Level: 161
    Co-Op: SOS: SAILING ON SOLO / Tag: #SSYJYK / Friend's Code: HT9EQS (Full, but will keep you on Pending List)
    Platform: IOS / Playing April 2016 / Former Member of the Spending Suckers Club, Current Member in Bonkers Club
    Fishdom: 1,533 / Gardenscapes: 1,769

my garden

At level 1820 and I can't play any more because it keeps asking me to play and find keys for the chest and I already collect over than 37 keys and still keep asking for more