Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tell Us Your Dog Stories!

Rascal. That was my childhood dogs name the 1 and only dog i every had and loved β™‘β™‘β™‘

My dogs name is Skottie Lee. Because my real therapy dogs name is that. I just love both πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ€

Quote Originally Posted by Rolanda MacLure View Post
    My dog's name is Jack. I couldn't think of a name when I got him so I asked my fiance and he choose the name Jack for me.
    I have been wanting to change the name of my dog for awhile but I couldn't come with one. I've got scribbler with names to use for different games that I play so I went threw the dog names and I choose to to rename him Blitz.

So, Chico, my dog made it to level 2 and he was sent back to level 1. Then, I made it out again- cleared my boards and his path, but he still didn't get his treat? So, really we should be on level 3 now.

By the way, my dog's name is Chico, after my first dog. He was a black poodle puppy and I was in kindergarten. I named him that, because my favorite show was 'Chico and the Man'. Lol

I called my dog Scuffy, I think the name fits...

Great name πŸ‘πŸ»

My dogs name is Mia cuz she acts just like my pit

So, I actually followed all of the prompts and ques and lead Chico straight to the food bowl. Twice! At which time, the game informs me that I'm out of moves? He's literally standing in front of the bowl. No more pieces to move. Twice!
    My dog and I smell something fishy... πŸ€”

Quote Originally Posted by Sonyanewsome10 View Post
    So, I actually followed all of the prompts and ques and lead Chico straight to the food bowl. Twice! At which time, the game informs me that I'm out of moves? He's literally standing in front of the bowl. No more pieces to move. Twice!
    My dog and I smell something fishy... ν Ύν΄”
    It looks like you needed one more paw-shaped tile to collect. The goal is completed when the dog is standing over the bowl. More paws appear when you collect all of them from the board, and they have space to fall from the top of the board.