Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tell Us Your Dog Stories!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tell Us Your Dog Stories!

What's your puppy's name and how did you choose it? What do you like most about them? You can attach screenshots, share your observations and we'll be happy to learn more about your little friends

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    What's your puppy's name and how did you choose it? What do you like most about them? You can attach screenshots, share your observations and we'll be happy to learn more about your little friends
    I called my puppy Floppy. I chose it because while visiting a friend in Stockholm, we would walk and hunt Pokémon and she called the magikarp "floppies"' and I thought it a cute and fun name. I think he is cute but get a little frustrated when he decides to get dirty or make a mess I know will mean I have to use some of my precious stars to clean up!

My dog's name is Max because a few years ago I had a dog named Max who was hit and killed by a car. So this way he kind of lives again, even if it's just in a game.

My dog's name is Muttski. He looks like a mutt.

That used to be a nick-name of the dog I had in grade school. (Our current dog's name is Rocky, and I tend to call him Rockster. )

My puppy is called Digby. I love the little tricks he does on his training equipment. I'll send Austin to the swing so Digby and I can dance.

I called my dog Scuffy, I think the name fits...

My dog's name is Jack. I couldn't think of a name when I got him so I asked my fiance and he choose the name Jack for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rolanda MacLure View Post
    My dog's name is Jack. I couldn't think of a name when I got him so I asked my fiance and he choose the name Jack for me.
    I have been wanting to change the name of my dog for awhile but I couldn't come with one. I've got scribbler with names to use for different games that I play so I went threw the dog names and I choose to to rename him Blitz.

Rubix. Always thought it'd be a cute name for a puppy.

I named mine Hobbes after the stuffed tiger in my favorite cartoon Calvin and Hobbes (who was named after the illustrator's favorite 17th century philosopher, Thomas Hobbes). I really like this aspect of Gardenscapes. Thank you for the puppy!