Thread: Level 813 error?

Level 813 error?

I had 2 fireworks, 12 moves left, and got 3 out of 6 lemonade, and no more lemonade coming down. Spent another 4 moves just to make bombs and still NOT a single lemonade show up. Tell me how to win the level??

I totally agreed. It's like the game is cheating me.

Hi guys! We're really sorry that you encountered this issue in the game. The level is now being fixed and the problem should be resolved in a couple of days. If you contact our tech support team they'll surely compensate you for your troubles!

I just finished this level, had 5 out of 6 lemonades off the board, all the ivy clear with 8 moves remaining and didn't get my 6th lemonade on the screen until my very last move. Since I knew this level was experiencing difficulty I paid for the extra 5 moves to pass it. Thanks for posting your concerns Fefewijaya so I didn't have to struggle with it for days

I've noticed this on other levels on one I had 7 moves left and bombs in place, waiting for 2 lemonades to come down, but none appeared until final move, but it's not just lemonade, butterflies have also failed to appear, it definitely feels like your being sabotaged and held back

Laundry*girl , this is definitely not how it should be working and I'm sorry it happened to you If you see anything similar again or remember the numbers of the levels where it happened please let our tech support team know and they'll inform the devs about these issues!

Quote Originally Posted by Nataly Kuzmina View Post
    Laundry*girl , this is definitely not how it should be working and I'm sorry it happened to you If you see anything similar again or remember the numbers of the levels where it happened please let our tech support team know and they'll inform the devs about these issues!
    I've had this happen on many many levels with the butterflies and the lemonade.. a couple of the the butterfly levels I had figured there was boxes that had dropped into the spawns squares where the butterfly would appear.. I assume since they can't pass through them that they also cannot spawn in place of them?