Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to exchange valentine's gifts

Want to exchange valentine's gifts

I'm looking for someone willing to exchange Valentine's day gifts with me. 50tcash worth. We can add each other via Facebook.
    (Dia Maus) private message me if you want to exchange.
    Last edited by Dia Maus; 02-04-2017 at 03:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia Maus View Post
    I'm looking for someone willing to exchange Valentine's day gifts with me. 50tcash worth. We can add each other via Facebook.
    Hi Dia, I'd be interested in this...i have that tcash and more if you're willing to reciprocate and send gift back.

Valentines

Quote Originally Posted by Dia Maus View Post
    Hi Dia. I'd love to exchange gifts. I really want those balloons!!!

Would like to exchange kitty and arrow pm me!

How many balloons do you want?

I'm looking to trade. There are 3 things I'm wanting. The kitten, the cupid balloon and most of all the Ruby heart. I'm on fb if you want to message me and my invite code for the game is 2HV28F.

Amy

I'd love to do that as well. So far have a bunch of the flowers, lol. Would really like to,get the Love Sculpture, Flying Hearts balloons, or the Love Arch. My code is E5FYMH. I'll try to add your code, minimum501 and Amy.

Hi Tricia!!!
    Thank you so much I saw that you sent me a request my problem is because I have 50 friends through the game it will only allow me to add friends through Facebook. Would you mind becoming a friend of mine on Facebook because I would still love to trade. Here is the link to my Facebook page please let me know if the friend request part is greyed out because it's a private setting but you couldn't should be able to send me a message through Facebook Messenger if you have it and then that way we should be able to get it to work because two other people and I have done this this morning and it's been great.
    https://www.facebook.com/amy.rafferty.10

Hi I'd like to exchange bunny and maybe the cupid's arrow. My code is R5TBAC. Feel free to PM me too for details.

Hey everyone, thanks for reading. My trading has been completed however, feel free to use this thread to exchange with other people. Xoxo Unicorn Kisses