Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to earn xp more quickly

Rosie

how to earn xp more quickly

I really want to move on to the next level because I have land ready to build on and I can't until I get to next level. How do I earn xp quickly so I can advance? The whole wheat planting thing seems laborious. I've done it before but it doesn't accumulate very quickly. Any ideas? Thanks.

Suze
    Just sell as many products as you can and collect as much from your factory shelves as you can fit into your barn. Also, I think but not entirely sure, you get xp when you help friends loads trains and planes. I only mass grow wheat if I need it for an order or a friend or I run completely out of coins. You are better growing something like strawberries or cotton which take longer but give more xp than wheat.

Besides, don't forget that you can upgrade your Factories. This way all the products made at upgraded factories will give you more XP

Hi Rosie

Choose the townshippers orders carefully. Some pay more in XP then coins. Delete the orders not paying enough XP.

As for the crops, wheat is the way to go as you get a lot more from it then other crops. As an example, you get 1 XP every 2 minutes with wheat while you get 3 XP for sugarcane (20 min.) or 4 XP for cotton (30 min.)

Don't sell from the barn as you don't get any XP there.

Barbara-Jean
    I grow tuxedos, Cuz three of them gives you almost 1000 coins

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara-Jean View Post
    I grow tuxedos, Cuz three of them gives you almost 1000 coins
    Hi Barbare-Jean

Rosie is looking for XP not coins

Barbara-Jean
    Yeah I know! Wish I could remember how much XP points you get?? Is there somewhere that tells us how much XP points we get for each product? Have looked

Hi Barbara-Jean

We don't have a list of XP by product. Maybe it would be usefull to have one. Let me think about that

Barbara-Jean
    GrayLady, it would be, I have some.

Barbara-Jean
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbara-Jean View Post
    Yeah I know! Wish I could remember how much XP points you get?? Is there somewhere that tells us how much XP points we get for each product? Have looked
    Yes it would GrayLady