Thread: Questions about the Dealer and Hammers

Questions about the Dealer and Hammers

I've sent off MANY trains, hoping to see some hammers returned, and have only gotten 1 from the last 10 or so trains. I really need to upgrade my barn, but looking for the best way to do it. I have accumulated quite a few of the game dollars from rewards, and watching videos, etc. Here are my questions. If I pay for the dealer for one day, can he find the hammers for me to buy from the market place? Will the payment for these always be with the game dollars? Will I be able to buy them with less game dollars from the market place than from the update window for the barn? (Otherwise, paying the dealer would be dumb.)

I have looked at the tools offered by the dealer but don't remember seeing building tools at all. Only mining tools. I know the market itself does offer them sometimes though so maybe I am just remembering incorrectly. I'll go check and get back to you. OK, I checked and it is only mining tools.
    Last edited by Peggy77; 02-01-2017 at 07:12 PM.

If you have a lot of extra paint and/or nails, sell them from your barn until you only have enough for one upgrade. This, hopefully, will cause the train algorithms to re-set and start bringing you more hammers.
    Last edited by Peggy77; 02-01-2017 at 07:42 PM.
    Township Called: Lakeland Hills
    Co-Op Named: Friendly Farmers #FRG5G5
    Playing On Android
    Level: 101
    No Zoo

About all i get is hammers which dont go far with granite

Somebodybwas on sbout running 3 foundrys

I should be so lucky i not hardly getting enough to make ingots and all the bronze goes into table lamps leaving little for anyone else

Dont think the dealer finds hammers but the advice by Peggy is sound. Can sometimes find hammers in market but most usually need tcash. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Felinefeline1 View Post
    About all i get is hammers which dont go far with granite

Somebodybwas on sbout running 3 foundrys

I should be so lucky i not hardly getting enough to make ingots and all the bronze goes into table lamps leaving little for anyone else
    I buy almost all the lamps I need from my marketplace. Do you not ever see any in yours? Or, I will sometimes buy them from Raja, the market dealer. I always buy him for 10 days. But yes, my three foundries are going almost constantly. You can also buy the ore to make ingots from the market dealer too.
    Last edited by Peggy77; 02-01-2017 at 08:03 PM.
    Township Called: Lakeland Hills
    Co-Op Named: Friendly Farmers #FRG5G5
    Playing On Android
    Level: 101
    No Zoo