Thread: Game progress and tasks

Game progress and tasks

I started playing gardenscapes a few months ago. One of my friends started playing recently and even though I have completed more levels than him, his progress in the game is higher. I suppose this has to do with some adjustments and that some of the task i had completed in the past now require more stars, but it seems unfair to me that those changes have not been compesated to those of us who have been playing longer, so I suggest that you give us the difference in stars so that the level we are in matches the progress of every player.
    Thanks

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Navarro Cuesta View Post
    I started playing gardenscapes a few months ago. One of my friends started playing recently and even though I have completed more levels than him, his progress in the game is higher. I suppose this has to do with some adjustments and that some of the task i had completed in the past now require more stars, but it seems unfair to me that those changes have not been compesated to those of us who have been playing longer, so I suggest that you give us the difference in stars so that the level we are in matches the progress of every player.
    Thanks
    My boyfriend started playing well after me and now I'll have to get about 5 levels above him to catch up in the garden.

Same thing with me my girlfriend and I both play together. She's recently over taken me in levels but for a while I was ahead in levels and behind in progress. It would be nice to get refunded stars from tasks that changed their requirement. Or is it synch issue where I've had stars and upgraded my phone and lost them in the transfer?

Since they seemed to be ignoring your post and the one I made earlier I went ahead and emailed tech support.
    I got basically an apology message and something saying now all tasks will cost the same number of Stars for all players. I'm like great is there anyway to have the stars reapplied to my account and if so how? Still waiting on a response for that. Will let you know when and if I get one