Thread: Wheel cheated me!

Wheel cheated me!

The wheel stopped in a booster ( the dynamite and color wheel) but the game gave me 100 coins instead. I have a screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Marie Steinmetz View Post
    The wheel stopped in a booster ( the dynamite and color wheel) but the game gave me 100 coins instead. I have a screenshot.
    It seems to only ever give coins, never a jackpot!

Bonjour,
    Je joue depuis plus d'un mois sur gardenscapes et je n'ai toujours pas la roue de la forture. Par contre mes enfants qui joue sur leur IPhone et Smartphone n'ont aucun soucis, ils ont eu le nouvel an chinois moi pas, ils ont des vidéos à regarder moi pas. En fait je n'ai aucun bonus sur mon PC est-ce normal ?
    Merci pour votre réponse
    Danièle

Quote Originally Posted by Kgraham View Post
    It seems to only ever give coins, never a jackpot!
    I've noticed that too, I'm on level 309 and have never received the jackpot or the heart one. It's always the same kind of cycle.

Maybe im lucky, ive had a few heart prizes, and one jackpot! Great prize.... 2 or 3 hours unlimited play (cant remember which! ) plus rainbow blast nd coins, only problem is that you need to use the unlimited lives straight away so make sure you have enough time on your hands before spinning the wheel!