Thread: Regatta:let members tag tasks they are planning ahead for

Regatta:let members tag tasks they are planning ahead for

Many on our team plan ahead and start making items or send out ships while working on other tasks. Sometimes the discussion list gets long and the request to save the task gets lost especially if it is something that takes a long time.

It would be awesome if there was a way to put a 'save' on the task (A name wouldn't even need to be included). If that can't be done, a place to keep just a running list apart from the discussion area we have (other items needed, comments and notices from you) would be great. A way to remove the request, or add comments would be nice, too!

This game is the best! Keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by Rokniville View Post
    Many on our team plan ahead and start making items or send out ships while working on other tasks. Sometimes the discussion list gets long and the request to save the task gets lost especially if it is something that takes a long time.

It would be awesome if there was a way to put a 'save' on the task (A name wouldn't even need to be included). If that can't be done, a place to keep just a running list apart from the discussion area we have (other items needed, comments and notices from you) would be great. A way to remove the request, or add comments would be nice, too!

This game is the best! Keep up the good work!
    AMEN! We have the same problem. It's not that we don't communicate, it's that we communicate too much! But it's being able to chat that makes the co-ops fun. I try writing them on paper but if someone calls for a task and i am someplace I may never see it 50 posts later.
    A knight in shining armor is a knight whose metal has never been tested.