Thread: Free range animals

Free range animals

I would like the option to upgrade the animals habitats so they can be free range rather than penned. I would suggest that these items can be sold at a premium.

LMAO!

Oh, wait, you're serious.

That makes me feel sad for you.

Here's a hint - they are not real. They also don't poop, mate or move anywhere.
    We are a team of a few good people who are in the golden league!

Name: You can call me Bob
    My Co-Op: Teamwork (#E3ESY7 - http://bit.ly/CoOpRules)
    My Town: Schitt's Creek
    Friend Code: 6TTK54
    Operating system: Android

Quote Originally Posted by 2crazy4u View Post
    LMAO!

Oh, wait, you're serious.

That makes me feel sad for you.

Here's a hint - they are not real. They also don't poop, mate or move anywhere.

Hahaha! This is the best response I've read in a long time! Thanks! Made my day! We no longer have that very adorable Cartoon circus elephant because someone evidently thought he was real too! I come to play township for escape, not political correctness! Just a game! Thanks again 2crazy4u!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tory_Cowell View Post
    I would like the option to upgrade the animals habitats so they can be free range rather than penned. I would suggest that these items can be sold at a premium.
    Resurrecting this post because I agree with OP despite the condescension of her respondents. It would be an additional, premium option, which is viable for Playrix but makes it more safari park than zoo... sounds fun to me!
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)

It could be bad, beasts and crocodiles could eat herbivores and other innocent animals. And visitors look tasty as well.
    Town: U Marjánky
    Co-op: Czechoslovakia (#CZE83F, closed)
    Level: Town 152 / Zoo 32
    Platform: Android 5.1.1

Gardenscapes Level: 1501

Being serious here, if you look closely at the Zoo "enclosures" for a majority of the animals they are not "penned" at all and could easily move freely about the Zoo if they desired to.
    Level 157
    Zoo Level 45
    IOS - iPad Air

Co-Op: Sogno Mare (Sea Dream) - Sail only for certain rewards.
    Town: Far Niente Bay

Ideas That Cannot Be Implemented At This Time (Or Ever)

Maybe I've seen one too many "Jurassic Park" movies. I look forward to the animations and the screams of the zoo patrons.

The way I understood it was to essentially expand enclosures, not to free carnivorous animals with others.
    Town: Firenze, iOS (KN74NX), Level 90
    Co-op Leader: Aphrodite's Piers (#PHY68K)