Thread: Progress backup for non-Facebook users

ffvjjndx

Progress backup for non-Facebook users

Hello there! I'm new on the forum!
    I was wondering if is there a way to save progress if you don't have a Facebook accont like me, but only a Gmail account, i'd like to prevent an accidental loss of the data and keep a backup of the progress, it would be a pity to lose my lv.51 after the effort put to reach it!
    Thank you, you're awesome

Hi Christina and welcome to the forums

The only sure way to save the game so far is with Facebook. But our town is on Playrix server too. I have been playing 1 year on android and without Facebook and never lost my town.

If you ever run into problems, you can always ask Playrix to help your recover your town.
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix

ffvjjndx
    Hello Graylady and thank you for the answer
    It's good to know that i can eventually ask for support directly to Playrix, but the eventuality of accidentally delete my own progress is less far than one might think, in fact it often happen that when i start the game appears a message that asks me if i want to connect the game with FB, and if i touch on Yes my progress will be deleted; and may happen that one can simply touch the wrong option accidentally

Hi Christina

Since last may, I don't remember ever having someone come to the forums because they had lost their town that way.

I get that message regularly and just use the X on the right corner to close the window.

They offer the save game on Facebook for players who want to play on 2 devices (like phone and tablet).
    Graylady, Forum member since may 2014 --- Playing on Android, not on Facebook
    Township level 214, Zoo 200 animals, --- coop #HHPY84

Please read this important post by Playrix about Township : Wishes/requests already rejected by Playrix