Thread: Movable cursor

Movable cursor

It would be nice to have a cursor in chat that does more than
    backspace. How often I note I have made an error at the beginning of a chat but my only option is to backspace and erase everything I have entered. A cursor like the one here would be great!!

Quote Originally Posted by Joanie E View Post
    It would be nice to have a cursor in chat that does more than
    backspace. How often I note I have made an error at the beginning of a chat but my only option is to backspace and erase everything I have entered. A cursor like the one here would be great!!
    Good morning

Not sure if it also works for Android and others, but with my Apple devices I can move the cursor since the latest TS update.
    When writing in the chat, my keyboard appears below, containing a typing line on its top.
    In this keyboard line I see what I write into the chat and I can move the cursor in between the letters in that line.
    (Means, what I type then is displayed in the chat itself and in this keyboard typing line at the same time).
    Last edited by Missy's; 01-29-2017 at 06:04 AM. Reason: some corrections after opened 2nd eye, too

Missy's

I am on android and I did not get that improvement with the update. Seem to be just iOS.

Quote Originally Posted by Graylady View Post
    Missy's

I am on android and I did not get that improvement with the update. Seem to be just iOS.
    Oh, then hopefully it will be possible soon for Androids, too, it really is a helpful improvement.

Yes this would be extremely helpful on Android! I think it is what annoys me most about the game!