Thread: Handling of SUSPECTED cheating

Handling of SUSPECTED cheating

I am currently not able to participate in the regatta because of SUSPECTED cheating. I suggest that the player be contacted first to prove or disprove this allegation BEFORE they lose points, placement, rewards, contact with others and, in some cases, the group they belong to. I am currently waiting for a response from support to prove I was not cheating and, as yet, have not even received a confirmation that they received my complaint. It is a horrible feeling being accused of cheating and even worse feeling like one is playing alone.

Quote Originally Posted by YvonneG View Post
    I am currently not able to participate in the regatta because of SUSPECTED cheating. I suggest that the player be contacted first to prove or disprove this allegation BEFORE they lose points, placement, rewards, contact with others and, in some cases, the group they belong to. I am currently waiting for a response from support to prove I was not cheating and, as yet, have not even received a confirmation that they received my complaint. It is a horrible feeling being accused of cheating and even worse feeling like one is playing alone.
    Yvonne, I'm with you, they should contact the players first before banning them. It seems that they are doing everything to keep humans out of their communication. I suspect they have a new algorithm that detects active players and makes them suspects.

As this happened to me this week, and I could fortunately manage to get back into the game, let me give some tipps.

You should contact the support and send them screenshots of your purchases to prove that you have baught your tcash. They have two ways of contacting support: Help within the game and on their website: https://playrix.helpshift.com/a/township/?p=web - you should use both ways.

Contacting Anastasia here may be a help too, She's a very friendly person and is here to improve communication between Playrix and us troubled players. So if she is aware of your problem, she may give you support for your efforts. I believe she helped me get back quickly.

Whatever may happen, I wish you good luck.

And one serious advice to all of you who may read this: never even try to find a way to cheat, it's bad, it's a crime and it's unfair!

KOOP "iMACExchange" MAC OS
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Thank you, Thommes, for the info on contacting support, so far I have been unsuccessful in getting any relpies/help from them. I did send a message to Anastasia and am waiting for a reply from her also lol
    Last edited by YvonneG; 01-28-2017 at 08:16 PM.